[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

What layers of defence does this build have besides a high es pool? Thanks!
"
What layers of defence does this build have besides a high es pool? Thanks!

Immune to Chaos Res
Immune to ALL Elemental Ailments (Sap/Brittle/Freeze)
Phys to X Watcher's Eye
Can run enduring composure OR +2 minimum end charge (I do this in Deli 30)
55%+ Block and 31% Spell Block (I use Bone Offering in Deli 30)
7.5k-9k ES
Immune to All Ground Types with Soul of Abberath (Shock,Chill,Desecrated,Fire)
Immune to Temp Chains
Fortify 10 Stacks
Immune to Crits w/ Ephemeral Garb
Minion Taunt (10% damage reduction and take enemy Aggro)
High DPS
6% to 11% ES Regen per second with Bone Offering active.

Temporal Rift instantly heals your entire ES pool thanks to how it snapshots/functions. Probably the strongest HP pool resetter in the game. When combined with high regen+block makes you very tanky in Wave 30s
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
how would you compare this build to spiders?
"
how would you compare this build to spiders?

this build is faster map
this build is less tankier
also better single target and bossing
less expensive (no need for squire)

if comparing to version without squire the above still applies.

same thing with mage skelly (laugh at people who have +3 elder helms or +2 wands)
Thanks for the guide.

Between the cons you say is a seven button build, but Convo is press on move (left mouse), Assassin Mark is useful only on bosses with this dmg white/blue pack die before use it, Desecrate is needed only in places without corpse to offer (end boss arena). So the only skill to press every 4/6 sec is one bladefall+animate to keep up the number of weapons and offering ofc. So mostly a 3 button+movement, except hard bosses like all the other minions build. ;)
"
Between the cons you say is a seven button build, but Convo is press on move (left mouse), Assassin Mark is useful only on bosses with this dmg white/blue pack die before use it, Desecrate is needed only in places without corpse to offer (end boss arena). So the only skill to press every 4/6 sec is one bladefall+animate to keep up the number of weapons and offering ofc. So mostly a 3 button+movement, except hard bosses like all the other minions build. ;)

this is true

also for me i never use flasks

its all automated when i map/simulacrum
How does it feel on reaching 150-200 stacks in Scourge Maps? Is it even possible to run such things on minion build?
the added chaos damage doesn't affect the Animate Wep right? (points leading up to Corruption) does this mean the points are wasted points?
What equipment does Ag use?
"
What equipment does Ag use?

mask of stitched demon
10% of life as es body armor OR garb of ephemeral if you have money
southbonud
kingmaker
victario's flight

"
the added chaos damage doesn't affect the Animate Wep right? (points leading up to Corruption) does this mean the points are wasted points?

it doesn't yes - we only care abuot wither effect

"
How does it feel on reaching 150-200 stacks in Scourge Maps? Is it even possible to run such things on minion build?

very easy
what are your concerns? your tankiness or minion tankiness?

NEW VIDEO OUT

WAVE 21-30 SIMULACRUM CLEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6eOwQXmUQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info