[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
MrNonamer wrote:
Hey, thinking about playing this one, but I don't want to start with Animate Weapon. Instead, I want to transition to it at around lvl 90 with enough exalts to go chaos version immediately.

My question is: what gear/gems are obligatory to be able to clear T11-T16 maps with it? Trying to estimate how many exalts I need to acuumulate before transitioning

It is very cheap. You should set up live search for decent ES 5/6 link vaal regalia and the weapon(maybe its components too so you link it yourself for cheaper).

I would recommend doing the 4W triads your self.

The rest is literally <5c or just a 1c items.

The starting build is pretty much just a lot of uniques so you can buy them and transition once you have everything.
"
evist1n wrote:
"
MrNonamer wrote:
Hey, thinking about playing this one, but I don't want to start with Animate Weapon. Instead, I want to transition to it at around lvl 90 with enough exalts to go chaos version immediately.

My question is: what gear/gems are obligatory to be able to clear T11-T16 maps with it? Trying to estimate how many exalts I need to acuumulate before transitioning

It is very cheap. You should set up live search for decent ES 5/6 link vaal regalia and the weapon(maybe its components too so you link it yourself for cheaper).

I would recommend doing the 4W triads your self.

The rest is literally <5c or just a 1c items.

The starting build is pretty much just a lot of uniques so you can buy them and transition once you have everything.

Thanks! And how do you create 4W triaad? Through Betrayal? Or is there a cheaper/faster way?
"
MrNonamer wrote:

Thanks! And how do you create 4W triaad? Through Betrayal? Or is there a cheaper/faster way?

t3 corruption alva chamber, double corrupt.
I think I bought the temples around 25c a pop on 2nd day of league. It is 1 in 4 chance. So it is kind of a gamble.

You can sort of "force" the corruption room like this if you want to solo farm it:
https://youtu.be/Yh06cIWdlf4?t=1538

Can somebody give pastebin for endgame build for 20-30 ex? there is other gear in pob and couple of other gear in this forum and im confuse :/ need nice and clear endgame pob
Hey guys, I dont really play alot of summoner so I would appreciate if any of you can suggest some favoured maps for AW.

And also if anyone got a good startertree for the atlas :)
"
ölet wrote:
Hey guys, I dont really play alot of summoner so I would appreciate if any of you can suggest some favoured maps for AW.

You can get explodey chest with curse on hit gravebinds on your animate guardian(best if anomalous gem) and you clear becomes even better, and you can farm blight in narrow maps such as Toxic Sewers or frozen cabin. That is my strategy at least.
"
evist1n wrote:
"
ölet wrote:

You can get explodey chest with curse on hit gravebinds on your animate guardian(best if anomalous gem) and you clear becomes even better, and you can farm blight in narrow maps such as Toxic Sewers or frozen cabin. That is my strategy at least.

Okay, thanks. I might try out some blight, never really went into that rabbithole earlier so could be fun!
People planning to level with generic absolution then convert in maps with key uniques or just ele AW leveling?
"
lost_aura wrote:
People planning to level with generic absolution then convert in maps with key uniques or just ele AW leveling?

ele AW for me. All you need to do is get Triad Grips with 4r sockets, and then use the Anger aura and Immolate support gem.
"
Rakaji wrote:
"
lost_aura wrote:

ele AW for me. All you need to do is get Triad Grips with 4r sockets, and then use the Anger aura and Immolate support gem.

How do you level with ele AW? What level can you start using it and what skills do you use before that? Just normal like summoner start with like skelly and zombies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info