[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
evist1n wrote:
Anyone knows if the hydrosphere + divergent(?) melee splash works for extra single target?

Ghazzy posted a video a while ago that claimed it still works for minions and only got nerfed for player attacks. I wasn't playing a build that would benefit from it last league, so I never bothered to test it.
How viable is this one for SSF?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
wouldnt play in ssf

in other news - im progressing nicely
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
wouldnt play in ssf

in other news - im progressing nicely

Nice, what do we want on èarly cluster?

Vicious Bite & Renewal?
Nice, what do we want on èarly cluster?

Vicious Bite & Renewal?

these are good

I think 2% attack speed is also good
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Im currently trying to spec into this build from a typical generic summoner league start.

I didnt have enough money to go ES so im still life based and am cold based instead of chaos as I lack the 4W triads. Using generosity hatred instead of envy, and a 4G triads.

Current problems is minions all dying. And then I die. Typically to bosses and juiced up rares/exiles.
Could I get a hand in identifying a fix?

Character is WeDontSayTheNword on SentinelSC
"
dronebreeder wrote:
Im currently trying to spec into this build from a typical generic summoner league start.

I didnt have enough money to go ES so im still life based and am cold based instead of chaos as I lack the 4W triads. Using generosity hatred instead of envy, and a 4G triads.

Current problems is minions all dying. And then I die. Typically to bosses and juiced up rares/exiles.
Could I get a hand in identifying a fix?

Character is WeDontSayTheNword on SentinelSC

I had the same problem last league when i tried this build.
You have to respec something on your tree to take all the points to Decay Ward for block, Grave Intensions for resistances and buy Fortress Covenant cobalt jewel and your minions will have max block and res. Also take +8 max res for minion defence mastery.
You will notice the difference immediately.
Last edited by TryToGetMeThisTime on May 17, 2022, 5:05:49 AM
Working on my gear but thanks for the great build. Used it as a starter and it was butter smooth. I've been doing the toughest delirium content t16 with sentinels without much issue.

Greetings.
Just started playing this, how are u supposed to keep minions alive in 3.18? i just lost my ag that had kingmaker, garb of ephemeral, mask of stitched demon, soutbound and victarios flight to a blight encounter (not even blighted map).. Its lvl 22 but divergent max quality for another 40% life with a lvl 21 minion life support.
"
Criteox wrote:
Just started playing this, how are u supposed to keep minions alive in 3.18? i just lost my ag that had kingmaker, garb of ephemeral, mask of stitched demon, soutbound and victarios flight to a blight encounter (not even blighted map).. Its lvl 22 but divergent max quality for another 40% life with a lvl 21 minion life support.

You have to watch out when seething brine looking mobs appear at encounter, they have VERY, like VERY strong stacking chaos degen under them, so even AG will die almost instantly. Figured that shit last league when my AG almost died to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info