[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
daflipp wrote:
"
Easily the worst build i've ever played.

Either you used the wrong word or you are just rude. Maybe make and share your own build, we will judge it then.

The build is paper thin and tedious as fck to play
Last edited by DarkMagician73 on Nov 26, 2021, 9:18:00 AM
"
"

my last portal burned wave 28. i got 1 one or 2 shot. what is my problem. pls help me:

https://pastebin.com/KNhTbCEc

pastebin say cold res 72 but my all res overcap. i dont understand why seen 72

Biggest thing is you don't have Temporal Rift... you have no way to generate energy shield.

Some other observations

why are you wasting a point on Flow of Life? it gives you nothing (4% life, 24% dot damage, 0.6% life regen)

why don't you have any jewel implicits..? you can get bleed/stun immunity or hinder/corrupting blood/maim immunity

your immortal call is too high level for your mana pool - drop it to level 4

what flasks are you using?

i think i fixed problems. i was last portal use 26 wave. but i did it 26-30 deadless. couse i learned play style. i have still problems, but i hope i will fixe all. ty for build.
Last edited by Clansman77 on Nov 26, 2021, 11:02:20 AM
biggest tip for anyone playing thsi build

put animate weapon on a button

temporal rift on right click
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Rip
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey guys, loving the build here. Haven't been able to do wave 30 yet but I think it's just practice now, the build feels great. I do have a question for those of you who are using Hydrosphere + Melee Splash though, what gem are you sacrificing for it? I've settled on not using my assassin's mark but that is quite a bit of damage too, I'm not sure what else could be skipped in this case.

Here is my character at present:

Also have an 8 passive renewal/vicious bite large cluster with all stats. Just replaced my minions have 12% taunt on hit bated breath and looking to get a decent jewel for my open socket now.
I'm not sacrificing anything for it, since you usually only need to place it once per boss or so, I put it on my control+w. It does make it a bit more of a pain if I ahppen to die, but did a few wave 30 simulacrums and ran through most other bosses and it wasn't too bad.
respecced yesterday, and have done almost everything today besides feared.

Thank you, it works like a charm and blasting through t16's.

for the inexperienced like myself its impossible to regain control if you die in hidden, or any like that. will probably learn with time how to work this build.

2 questions:

raising weapons is slow and somewhat time consuming, any way to speed this up?
I see in your videos that you have a " animate guardian " icon up, i dont seem to be able to get that up, im probably doing something wrong
@Xaithai - You're only supposed to use Hydrosphere with Divergent Melee Splash. With regular you're waaaay better off swapping on Multistrike. As for where to put it, you have a second hot-key bar when you press CTRL so there is plenty of room, just decide what works for you. I have mine on right-click for easy repositioning.
IGN: Dmillz
I really love your build! I killed AW8 and i didn't even know it was AW8. It is my first time killing him. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway i am doing a life version with energy shield, divine shield. incandescent heart and determination. It is tankier than the ES version and my dps is about 90% the same. I need better gear tho. and more levels

here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/Qd7xvDaK
can anyone look at my pob? https://pastebin.com/nsRAUg3X
I cant do simulacrums...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info