[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Y multistrike is dps lost (curious as well)

y divergent melee splash over awaken as well?

multistrike loses to melee splash + hydrosphere setup thats all

divergent does more damage
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Hi guys, look what I have)
Thanks for the build, 30 wave completed. Lost my AG and 3 portals on wave 24, but still managed to finish. Probably it would be easier, if I used hydrosphere, instead of swapping multistrike and splash for bosess / simple mobs.

btw I'm using determination, which allows to use molten shell. The cost is +2 amulet, so losing quite bit of dps. But this build has so much dps, so it's worth for me. 26k armor(with flasks) + divine shield are helping with survivability.
Easily the worst build i've ever played.
"
Easily the worst build i've ever played.

Either you used the wrong word or you are just rude. Maybe make and share your own build, we will judge it then.
How do you deal with large phys hits with zero armor or phys mitigation on this build?
Hi.
I started this build a couple of days ago. It feels good for Conquerors/t16 maps. However it feels really bad for simulacrum. I've only been able to do wave 22 at most. What changes should I make? I feel squishy and the dmg feels non-existent on 20+ Kosis/Omni

PoB: https://pastebin.com/id3w2b28
Last edited by KrevvyTV on Nov 25, 2021, 12:03:56 PM
"
"
I'm quite confused on your POB.
You use a TON of unique items and your POB isn't resist capped.
Cold res is at 38% and Fire is at 72%.
Having only 3 items to get a total of like 200 resists seems pretty damn hard to me.
As in, using 3 rare items, I have to get around 200 resistances total or something.
I am very interested in this build, but the gearing in the POB makes it seem very hard.

It says we run a 40% aura effect shield, but I again am confused by this, it only states 20% increased effect? The other 20% is for our minions?
Maybe I'm a noob, but I just don't understand how exactly to get the resistances.

Hope I don't offend.

swap the gear

necromancer ascendancy gives 30% all res
PoE gives something like 66% all res

you need approximately 40% of each res across your
chest
boots
belt
2 rings
amulet
3 jewels (cluster, enduring, ghastly)

that's not a lot

So, you mean I shouldn't use Sin Trek boots, Bated Breath belt or The Pariah ring?
Those are like ideal items if you can cap your resistances without them or something?

I know you said this isn't a leveling build and not a noob build, but I got farmed currency with my build and this seems like it could do what I want to.
Again, sorry if this annoys you or w/e I'm just trying to understand your PoB :)
"
How do you deal with large phys hits with zero armor or phys mitigation on this build?

4End Charge Enduring Composure - Immortal Call - Block+Bone Offering - Temporal Rift- Taunt - Fortify - Phys to X Watcher's EYe

"
I started this build a couple of days ago. It feels good for Conquerors/t16 maps. However it feels really bad for simulacrum. I've only been able to do wave 22 at most. What changes should I make? I feel squishy and the dmg feels non-existent on 20+ Kosis/Omni

use a witchfire brew for AoE (30% more vs trash)

get minion damage ring (4% more)
get a taunt jewel
get a taunt jewel with damage (4-6% more)
get both covenants (10% more)

you're missing at least 20%more damage from what I've listed.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 25, 2021, 12:52:32 PM
"
So, you mean I shouldn't use Sin Trek boots, Bated Breath belt or The Pariah ring?
Those are like ideal items if you can cap your resistances without them or something?

I know you said this isn't a leveling build and not a noob build, but I got farmed currency with my build and this seems like it could do what I want to.
Again, sorry if this annoys you or w/e I'm just trying to understand your PoB :)

Sin trek / pariah / bated breath are only starter items (that even I used) and they're very hard to beat early on especially for how cheap (they were lul).

To beat Sin Trek you need a boot with

30% Movement Speed
180+ ES
60+ Cumulative Res/Dex (use Sum function in trade. (Count Scourge here)

This is very hard.

To beat Pariah you need

Unset Ring
Minion Damage
40+ ES
30+ Cumulative Res/Dex

and even then youi're losing ES.

To beat Bated Breath you need a Crystal Belt with

44+ ES
13%+ Max ES
20%+ Body Armour ES

Which I'm seeing a common failing in this thread since most people are using 2 mod belts. (having 2 out of these 3 is not good). You REALLY do want all 3. As they're prefixes and lets you flush out suffixes easily.

If people are complaining about gearing, it's because they don't know how to

A) Craft

B) Search for items using Sum Function.

You don't even need that much Dex/Strength. You only need 111 Str~ for level 20 Melee Splash (level 5 Awakened is 126 but awakened is meh). Same goes for precision except you can choose to delevel it and lose 0.1% damage.

Yes the gear is more expensive now - but you can still find nuggets on the trade site if you know how.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 25, 2021, 12:57:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info