[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

3rd try, two kaput gloves (both became yellow).
Build absolutely wrecks Simulacrum...until around wave 24 then your weapons start dying a LOT. This is a huge problem, I can see finishing it for sure if you have good RNG but the weapons get cleared out very very often in waves 25+. I think it's possible to do it but it's not a good wave 30 farmer IMO. I'm quite well geared for this as well. Lost all my weapons early on into wave 27 and then my AG died and it was a complete wipe.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/30209jWJ

I do have some custom modifiers and extra auras, I play in a duo with my buddy (AW Occultist) and they are from him.

Overall it's a solid build but the clunkiness from resummoning while mapping and how often the weapons get annihilated in Simulacrum is killing it for me. I made this specifically to farm Simulacrum so while it performs extremely well for most of the game, I'm a little bit disappointed.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 28, 2021, 7:01:02 PM
How do you craft the rings with ES + Minion Damage (+ Level of Socketed gem)
Last edited by Bibilibu on Nov 28, 2021, 12:38:56 PM
"
Very dissapointed. Overall it's a solid build but the clunkiness from resummoning while mapping and how often the weapons get annihilated in Simulacrum is killing it for me.

You're missing a Quickening covenant which is DPS and minion defense since it gives spell suppression.

you anointed corruption (which doesn't do anything in this build)

You attempted Simulacrum with a level 19 Animate Guardian gem (did you have the right setup...?)

You're not using a +2 amulet or even +1 amulet. You're using a 5c amulet at best.

You're not using a 4W triad

Do not complain about the build - when we are playing something different

Your belt only has 1 defense mod and it's ES - you don't have ES to body armor, you don't have % ES.

And you're level 92 - literally go spend 100c and get to level 93/94 doing Cowards Trial Rotas

You're missing at least 50% of the damage and defense of the build posted.

Your immortal call is level 11 - you can barely even trigger it on your mana pool.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 28, 2021, 1:48:51 PM

In other news
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Does anyone have a nice lootfilter set up for this?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 28, 2021, 2:08:18 PM
So tinkered around with the build.

Heres my current setup. I invested a lot more into defenses.

https://pastebin.com/fjZc1GAr

It went down from 1,16 mil dps with 19 weapons to 1 mil dps with 18 weapon with melee splash (both without hydrosphere and bone offering, simulacrium setup).
So from 22400000 down to 18000000.

What I get for that is 30k base armour, almost 50k flasked up and aegis aurora ES on block with maxed 75/75 glancing blow block. It makes the build really tanky.

I mostly build it for half afk nem3 in t16+ farming.

I reached wave 28 simulacrum on my first try.
The general problem that the build has with sim no matter which version is that bosses can one shot all your summoned weapons easily.
Last edited by Zerber on Nov 28, 2021, 7:51:01 PM
I am not sure how you guys are losing your weapons in sim 30 - I've probably done close to 20 simulacrums on this build so far this league - most of them I've died at around wave 27-28 due to not being tanky enough myself, but I have completed several wave 30s as well, and minion durability has never been a problem.

My AW's are level 29 and I have both covenant jewels socketed, as well as spamming bone offering on them while they tank kosis / omni. Typically they only die due to timing out or if I am out of range (so they don't get benefit of my auras). Carrion golem on the other hand...
"
You're missing a Quickening covenant which is DPS and minion defense since it gives spell suppression.

you anointed corruption (which doesn't do anything in this build)

You attempted Simulacrum with a level 19 Animate Guardian gem (did you have the right setup...?)

You're not using a +2 amulet or even +1 amulet. You're using a 5c amulet at best.

You're not using a 4W triad

Do not complain about the build - when we are playing something different

Your belt only has 1 defense mod and it's ES - you don't have ES to body armor, you don't have % ES.

And you're level 92 - literally go spend 100c and get to level 93/94 doing Cowards Trial Rotas

You're missing at least 50% of the damage and defense of the build posted.

Your immortal call is level 11 - you can barely even trigger it on your mana pool.

24% spell suppression is not going to save my minions when they die enmass.

I do agree + gems amulet would help the minions by giving them more HP and I have enough ES that I could take the hit to it for sure. But getting an extra 4 levels takes my minion life from 17k -> 25k. This is nice but they were not barely dying, they were getting absolutely shanked every wave from 25+. Maybe you're right and this would fix it, that is a significant HP jump.

A lot of my choices are because I'm playing with a duo partner and I very specifically mentioned this.

I know you're defensive because this is your build and you love it but a lot of your criticism of my gear doesn't make sense because it doesn't address the main and largest issue, the AW get completely gibbed in high waves of simulacrum. I have no doubt this build can do wave 30, it absolutely cruised up to wave 25. The bosses were a joke and just stood still and died. But without good RNG the weapons all spread out and get completely wiped if you roll a bunch of damage rolls just from the regular mobs.

I have a a lot of advantages playing solo doesn't. Quad curse, profane blood, massive ES pool, more utility spectres, an extra AG.

My damage is not lower than yours, with my buddy I'm at 30m DPS. I don't need other mods on my belt, I'm already at over 9.9k ES. I have all the same defence you have except also defensive curses (Spider Aura + temp chains). Once again none of this was the issue. Immortal call proc'd often and my character felt extremely safe, I took basically no damage at all...until all the weapons died.

I still think it's a good build, but it's not fair to say that I'm playing something all that different. I just wanted to leave my feedback.
IGN: Dmillz
Does the level of the bladefall gem matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info