[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

accidently posted plz delete
Last edited by Zerber on Nov 28, 2021, 7:50:24 PM
I just don't understand why some ppl complain about the build not able to do simulacrum when the guy posted a video doing it............ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the build mate!

It's the first time I can do endgame stuff like maven, sirus a9, elder/shaper and whatnot thanks a lot!

Just dropped my first Watcher's Eye ever:

<3
nvm
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 30, 2021, 4:46:20 PM
Can someone please tell me what is the cost to make this build do simu 30waves with ease? i would love to farm it and im looking for 1 build that can do it
Found out that you can have pretty easily Assassins Mark + Despair on bosses. All you need to get, are gloves with despair on hit and switch the AG's boots from Victario's Flights to Windshriek or Windscream.

I've tested it with frostbite and despair on hit Southbounds on AG and atleast both vulnerable to cold and chaos text were visible under mob's name.

Im now testing with different types of support spectres, like Pale Seraphim and Arena Master.
Last edited by muunisti on Nov 30, 2021, 3:01:59 AM
"

To beat Pariah you need

Unset Ring
Minion Damage
40+ ES
30+ Cumulative Res/Dex

Wondering why a ring to replace pariah must have minion damage to compete with it? We get ES from it? But a second rare ring with high flat ES and influence % ES should be a good competetor, since there's also room for res and attributes to make things easier while upgrading and maintaing the requirements on your other few rares? :o
Or was this only a guideline for beating simu 30?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 30, 2021, 10:00:35 AM
Anyone tested Ruthless instead of Multistrike?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HLCrrb5NI

Not that much dps loss on paper and 19 Minions stunning stuff...
"
Wondering why a ring to replace pariah must have minion damage to compete with it? We get ES from it? But a second rare ring with high flat ES and influence % ES should be a good competetor, since there's also room for res and attributes to make things easier while upgrading and maintaing the requirements on your other few rares? :o
Or was this only a guideline for beating simu 30?

Do whatever fits your needs

the minion damage is helpful as a guide because some people complain about damage and you really need a lot of damage for wave 30
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
You're getting the Endurance node on tree but where do you get end charges from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info