[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Zerber wrote:
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Thank you! As I'm only 95 I guess that's not worth it for a while at all? That would be 4 more levels to get all 12 from the cluster.

Im just sitting for hours and hours looking where to go with the build as Im limited by currency, let me know if u have the time to have a look if u dont mind helping me out to unstuck myself!

You can look at my version of chaos AW if you want to spend more currency.
Character name is: Zonko_Ignite

Btw. im 99.999999999% sure that hydrosphere doesnt work with AW and melee splash because their are no hydrosphere animations and the damage doesnt really change at all.

No chest with glancing blow. Have to find another which can synergize with this build.
i'm having problems keeping my spectres alive in the late waves of simulacrum, and yes, i swap to bone offering after w15.
is it normal? any suggestion to make them more sturdy?

EDIT: swapped to anomalous spectres for the 20% increased life, let's see if it gets better.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Dec 1, 2021, 7:40:06 AM
I'm only level 88 with 5.5 ES right now with like 4ex budget right now but what should be my next upgrade ?

I'm getting one shot in t14+ map/conq/shaper,elder bosses etc.)

Feel like I don't have any defense. Nothing against the build lol I know it's me who need to do upgrade but I don't know what to aim for first !

Thanks
Last edited by OblikZ on Dec 1, 2021, 11:54:19 AM
"
I'm only level 88 with 5.5 ES right now with like 4ex budget right now but what should be my next upgrade ?

I'm getting one shot in t14+ map/conq/shaper,elder bosses etc.)

Feel like I don't have any defense. Nothing against the build lol I know it's me who need to do upgrade but I don't know what to aim for first !

Thanks

If you're this low on ES - you should not be crafting minion speed on your amulet. Just craft res

Get Sin Treks for Dex + Res (your boots have like 80 ES).

Your Matua can be divined to 185+ ES.

Missing a Watcher's eye for 6% ES and 10% mana as ES.

Cloak of Tawm R isley is not good as it only has 300 ES - you can find another +2 unique for 450+ ES easily.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Was easily able to do sirus A8 and T16 maps is also breeze.

Was doing Maven 10 witness and all blades died in single blow, after that was not able to recover. Any idea why blades can be wiped so quickly?
Are you going to update this with hydrosphere and no multistrike or whatever?
Can somebody share their item filter for this build
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Can somebody share their item filter for this build

are you using a neversink filter? if so you can go on filterblade.xyz and customize it.
i took the very strict one as a base and made more than 50 changes.
for animate weapon there is the option under "optional filter modules" for animate weapon. i saved a version with it and one without.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
"
dolan_grey wrote:
i'm having problems keeping my spectres alive in the late waves of simulacrum, and yes, i swap to bone offering after w15.
is it normal? any suggestion to make them more sturdy?

EDIT: swapped to anomalous spectres for the 20% increased life, let's see if it gets better.

The most important thing for any minion build in simulacrum is to keep all your none expandable minions inside your defensive auras.

That means get those auras to 20% quality for the 40% increased area effect. Almost any minion beside animate guardian will drop almost instantly if its not res capped.

Second thing is minion life, its hard to say what number is enough but its a mix between regen, leech and raw hp. It usually comes down to testing and experience to see what works.
If your spectres crit then they will take 20% max life as chaos damage per sec and also run wild for 5 seconds. If you have minion taunt, then they can aggro something and get killed. Try to get a level 21 anomalous raise spectre gem for beefier spectres, but to be honest if they crit during a later wave you're basically going to lose them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info