[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
I'm having a hard time with A8. I have 7700 ES but I suck at dodging his die beam. Any recommendation like pantheon and what not?

swap to solaris
get better at dodging

"
For Simu30, would be a Headhunter a better option as a ES-belt?
I could lean the HH of my colleague for this, but im not sure if Simu30 has enough rares to profit?
Is survability a bigger problem?

eh. if it works for you.

I don't think HH is the best for this build or wave 30 simulacrum.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How do we deal with stuns with this build? We're not stun immune, are we?
First of all, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it and I love that you shared it with us. Thank you!

My review:

Good:
- Extremely powerful build for the currency you must spend for it
- You get to experience uber content

Bad:
- A very slow build movement wise
- Annoying to setup each time you enter a map + spectre setups if they die mid simulacrum (Tip for spectres you can hold "A" and aim at the bottom/feet of the mob and it will be easy to raise the spectre you want)
- In specific encounters like the feared or bossfights or simulacrum, if you die and don't have space to resummon your animate weapons for like 10-15 seconds you can stop bothering to enter cause that encounter is gone

Disclaimer for those who come and want to try this build:
- The currency required for the gameplay you see highlighted in the video is way above the price of 25 ex (it can be argued that if you snipe the right base and craft yourself a lot of stuff and get lucky it can be 25 ex, however in reality is WAY above that). Also keep in mind the prices have raised a bit since this build became known. Those 25 ex do not count normal gems that you want 21/20 or 20/20, or maybe all the Animate guardian PROPER gear
- If you expect to have 20-25 ex , invest it into this build and then easily clear feared or simulacrums, yeah, though luck. It's doable, but you need to play extremely good and be lucky sometimes. It is not a GODLIKE build, just very very good for it's invetment.
- getting your required strength + agility + resistance will make the rares you going for either very very expensive or sub par

https://pastebin.com/tqWMmt5b - this is my current POB (I bought everything for it, and I think i'm @35-40 ex spent in this with a lot to go to get at the level of the highlighted videos)

Today in being really really really dumb:
I just realised I left 4 points in a life cluster. Was wondering how all those lower level characters managed to fit the small cluster setup.
"
Ser10uSam wrote:
First of all, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it and I love that you shared it with us. Thank you!

My review:

Good:
- Extremely powerful build for the currency you must spend for it
- You get to experience uber content

Bad:
- A very slow build movement wise
- Annoying to setup each time you enter a map + spectre setups if they die mid simulacrum (Tip for spectres you can hold "A" and aim at the bottom/feet of the mob and it will be easy to raise the spectre you want)
- In specific encounters like the feared or bossfights or simulacrum, if you die and don't have space to resummon your animate weapons for like 10-15 seconds you can stop bothering to enter cause that encounter is gone

Disclaimer for those who come and want to try this build:
- The currency required for the gameplay you see highlighted in the video is way above the price of 25 ex (it can be argued that if you snipe the right base and craft yourself a lot of stuff and get lucky it can be 25 ex, however in reality is WAY above that). Also keep in mind the prices have raised a bit since this build became known. Those 25 ex do not count normal gems that you want 21/20 or 20/20, or maybe all the Animate guardian PROPER gear
- If you expect to have 20-25 ex , invest it into this build and then easily clear feared or simulacrums, yeah, though luck. It's doable, but you need to play extremely good and be lucky sometimes. It is not a GODLIKE build, just very very good for it's invetment.
- getting your required strength + agility + resistance will make the rares you going for either very very expensive or sub par

https://pastebin.com/tqWMmt5b - this is my current POB (I bought everything for it, and I think i'm @35-40 ex spent in this with a lot to go to get at the level of the highlighted videos)

talked about it like few days ago which in this case counts like ages.. ofc prices are skyhigh because people are greedy and this game gathers most greedy cell dwellers on internet lmao.

Holy SHIT this is insane for the investment. I don't have the second awake gem for next AG breakpoint and no +2 regalia. I was kinda tight on currency as things sell slowly so I did what I could to get started.
Not sure if getting a watcher's eye or last awake gem is best, damage is already there with 17 weapons lol.

Opened a T16 and was like "uh its already cleared wtf"... One of the best builds I have ever played given the cost for sure.

Are there any rippy map mods to keep in mind? I do alot of harvest and knowing how insanely rippy the blue packs can be I had to ask. Im using the tanky Garb on my AG so crits are ok.

Amazing build already.
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 18, 2021, 9:02:37 AM
"
weppe1337 wrote:

Not sure if getting a watcher's eye or last awake gem is best, damage is already there with 17 weapons lol.

Watchers for defence, gem for more dmg. Whichever you think is more lacking.

"
Are there any rippy map mods to keep in mind? I do alot of harvest and knowing how insanely rippy the blue packs can be I had to ask. Im using the tanky Garb on my AG so crits are ok.

No regen is a pain if you run out of mana flask charges, but otherwise fine. Ele reflect is a problem until you have 4W socket triads.

IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Hey ScourgeWen

Can i perhaps get a POB of your current setup please ?
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Hey ScourgeWen

His character tab is public, just import it into POB yourself.
"
Mush27 wrote:
"
Mortrimer wrote:
Hey ScourgeWen

His character tab is public, just import it into POB yourself.

Thanx, swore when i checked yesterday it wasnt :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info