[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
Starlight85 wrote:
Just did a sinulacrum - made it to wave 28 before animate weapons just kept dying.

I've got a lvl 21 AW gem, a +2 amulet, bone offering and mastery for 5% life on minion death. The spectres died too.

Anything I'm missing to keep them alive? (Char in profile)
seems like only two things missing your helm is the maximum reduced life on your minions, and + 2 duration chest. Helm seems like easiest thing to fix no way that helping your minions stay alive at 28 wave with -35%
can you check out my build and tell me why i cant go past wave 20-22 in simulacrum. my minions dont seem to do enough damage.
Thanks for the build. How good would it perform in delve?
"
can you check out my build and tell me why i cant go past wave 20-22 in simulacrum. my minions dont seem to do enough damage.

you have a 2Blue 2 Red Triads

Get at least 3W

You're using increase crit support

You need increased crit damage.

Why is your divergent clarity level 17?

You're using Beast Fur Shawl that's gonna make you even squishier..

Your animate weapon is missing 20% movement speed as well which is pretty big.

Convocation has 11% quality...
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks for the build. How good would it perform in delve?

I dont have the max res annoint and sit at 7.1k ES and Im kinda scared of delving on this build.
I think the slow ES recharge is killing it for me
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 19, 2021, 1:39:54 PM
What do you do with your 95+ points?
Hoping I am giving everyone else good RNG. On my 8th temple with no white sockets.

Other than that having a great time.
Can anyone please take a look at my build and maybe give me an advice how to make it more tanky.
I die a lot. Like 3-5 times per one regular t16 map. Idk what to do, thanks
https://pastebin.com/6tpsAK7n
"
Can anyone please take a look at my build and maybe give me an advice how to make it more tanky.
I die a lot. Like 3-5 times per one regular t16 map. Idk what to do, thanks
https://pastebin.com/6tpsAK7n

Take out 5 points from the Corruption - Chaos damage nodes - Wither doesn't work with this build.

Use those 5 points to get more defense.

I recommend buying a 2 passive Enduring Composure.

You do not have enough mana to use both CWDT-IC and CWDt- Steelskin - Remove steelskin

Not sure why you have Bone Armor - you're losing Convocation and Offerings affecting you (Bone Offering is superior than Bone Armor) and Bone Armor doesn't work with CWDt-Immoral Call setups.

Your belt has really low ES - a Bated Breath with % ES implicit (couple chaos) would be better. At that point you need to get a better belt if you're competing with a couple chaos unique,

You should be using Pariah for ES. Sin Trek with scourge for Dex/Res (and more ES).

Your ghastly Eye Jewel only has 3% taunt - get at least 8%.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Thank you very much! I'll try it tomorrow and hope it works :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info