[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"

Hi all,

I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm just wondering if people tend to min/max their AG setup?

I'm just wondreing if it's worth the effort to throw in the AG gear in the krangler before equiping, or even if I should bother with curse on hit gloves (southbound)?

Any input would be appreciated, first "minion" build here.

Thank you!

You can use southbound with any curse on hit

but then you'll need to replace Victario's flight (lose 10% movement speed) with Windscreams.

very few good krangles - I like movement speed on boots. if you find something please share.

a secret krangle is consecrated on hit body armor. thats pretty good for healing minions.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey first time attempting a minion build. Still waiting for some currency from last build so haven't tried stuff out yet
I've read through here and I'm kinda scared to use AG correctly so just wondering if someone could give me a short check-list or something? :D

Would also be interested in seeing how you guys set up your hotbars?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 17, 2021, 4:51:12 PM
"
"

Hi all,

I'm probably overthinking this, but I'm just wondering if people tend to min/max their AG setup?

I'm just wondreing if it's worth the effort to throw in the AG gear in the krangler before equiping, or even if I should bother with curse on hit gloves (southbound)?

Any input would be appreciated, first "minion" build here.

Thank you!

but then you'll need to replace Victario's flight (lose 10% movement speed) with Windscreams.

very few good krangles - I like movement speed on boots. if you find something please share.

a secret krangle is consecrated on hit body armor. thats pretty good for healing minions.

Perfect thank you for the quick reply! I'll stick to not having a curse on hit then.

I did end up yoloing a few items I intended of using for AG and I think I landed on one pretty good and I dare think that the downside is worth it. If not, I can always go for a tier 3 scourge :)

Here it is!

Last edited by SixBlackNinjas on Nov 17, 2021, 5:38:35 PM
I think there should be more focus on having the aura gems at 20% quality because w/o quality the range is quiet small, meaning minions often are not affected by it meaning they miss the buffs and the bonus atkspd from our ascendancy
"
"

Im currently setting up my AG and this confuses me. In the gear section for the AG wasn't victario's and southbound the items to go for? Or are there other gloves that I'm unaware of since it's the first time playing this skill?

Also wondering if gloves always should have curse on hit (vulnerability?) Thinking if that's just always things obvious to u guys to not be written down.
The AG gearing is scary and confusing to me ^^
Last edited by weppe1337 on Nov 17, 2021, 6:15:17 PM
What is a way tp get explo AG? Is it just %phys explo chest with crafted %of life as es or we can simply use assenaths touch? Its 3.5ex but if AG will be immortal, it is not a big deal, we can get def armour.
"
No lifetap doesn't work on them

Hmm what does this mean with regards to frenzy/power charge spectres?

So many people use lifetap on these; is it just a myth that you debunked?
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
What is a way tp get explo AG? Is it just %phys explo chest with crafted %of life as es or we can simply use assenaths touch? Its 3.5ex but if AG will be immortal, it is not a big deal, we can get def armour.

You have to use gravebind unique gloves + explody chest, it's written in the post.

"
So many people use lifetap on these; is it just a myth that you debunked?

Lifetap doesn't work with spectre skills anymore. Whoever uses this setup is just outdated.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
I'm having a hard time with A8. I have 7700 ES but I suck at dodging his die beam. Any recommendation like pantheon and what not?
For Simu30, would be a Headhunter a better option as a ES-belt?
I could lean the HH of my colleague for this, but im not sure if Simu30 has enough rares to profit?
Is survability a bigger problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info