💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

"
magick2 wrote:
For the leveling phase what do you recommend?

Arma brand, stormblast mine, any trap build that still works and most likely bunch of other builds you can find online ;)
Hey,

Tried out this build partially this league and loved it. So just wanted to say thanks for this guide, a unique build that's fun to play.

Now to the question, do you think EoW mines are still decent for leveling, I did that this league, but seeing how it got hit with patch notes, would you say it's still worth going with that (I liked leveling with that) or just choose something else.

Thanks for the effort of making this build and sharing it :)
"
StubbyCane wrote:
Hey,

Tried out this build partially this league and loved it. So just wanted to say thanks for this guide, a unique build that's fun to play.

Now to the question, do you think EoW mines are still decent for leveling, I did that this league, but seeing how it got hit with patch notes, would you say it's still worth going with that (I liked leveling with that) or just choose something else.

Thanks for the effort of making this build and sharing it :)

I will be adding a leveling POB for Arma Brand today, keep an eye out on the changelog for more info :)
Bad chinglish warning!

I make some tests couple days ago. Icicle mine is pretty good at lvling. Just going with a stormblast untill i get to library, than swap to icicle with charged mines. And it was very smooth run from a3 to t6 maps in 4l icicle mine. Thanks for the guide, Kayn.

Last edited by borschgaming on Jan 31, 2022, 9:04:05 AM
"
borschgaming wrote:
Bad chinglish warning!

I make some tests couple days ago. Icicle mine is pretty good at lvling. Just going with a stormblast untill i get to library, than swap to icicle with charged mines. And it was very smooth run from a3 to t6 maps in 4l icicle mine. Thanks for the guide, Kayn.

Im really glad to hear ! And i agree, i love leveling as icicle mines myself but i understand not many people do, thats why i made a Arma Brand leveling setup for people that dont quite know how to level with mines.

Thanks for the amazing feedback and i hope you have a grate 3.17 league !
"
borschgaming wrote:
Bad chinglish warning!

I want to level with Icicle to, if you dont mind can you share your leveling pob?
"
luciodifran wrote:
"
borschgaming wrote:
Bad chinglish warning!

I want to level with Icicle to, if you dont mind can you share your leveling pob?

I think just do the same tree and pick Sabo, change to Assassin when u get void battery and amulet
Guys Im still trying to decide between this and skeleton mages build. Can you help me? This build apparently is very strong but Im a noob in this game and idk if I can handle the mechanics. And skelly mages look like more tanky. What you think? Should go for it? Or I going to die every 3 seconds?
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
Guys Im still trying to decide between this and skeleton mages build. Can you help me? This build apparently is very strong but Im a noob in this game and idk if I can handle the mechanics. And skelly mages look like more tanky. What you think? Should go for it? Or I going to die every 3 seconds?

This build takes skill to play
"
TheYel wrote:
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:

This build takes skill to play

Sadly i must agree, this build is not noob friendly. If anything i would recommend you spec into this past the 1st or 2nd week of the league as this might not fit your playstile, and i dont want to be a reason to tank someone's new league experience.

The best thing you can do is maybe try to level with it and see how it feels :)

Br
Kayn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info