💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

Hi,

Question for you

Why not EOW mines?
EOW mines are slower and have less cover then icicle mines. Also, the minmaxing potential of icicle mines is way bigger then EOW.
hey i saw your videos and i decided to make a spinoff for endless delve ssf with some different options for auras
i started with

now i made to lvl 85 in 14h but it could be less than 12h if you don't make some stupid decisions like i did

since there is a lack of clusters, i decided to invest on other things and the knockback mastery for projectiles is a must

passive tree: http://poeurl.com/dv2A

here's my gear:

and a medium cluster with the double damage with crits mod
the snakepit and the mana eff helmet i got only after level 80 so they are optional
those who want to go further i recommend getting a ring with frostbite and a better boots

cheers
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Dec 5, 2021, 4:00:32 PM
Hello what gem setup you socket in victarios please ?

Nvm just saw icicle has aura tag

Great guide 👍🏻
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on Dec 13, 2021, 9:39:48 AM
Having a blast with the build atm. Clearing high-tier reds since before level 80. A little squishy and can't afford enlighten 4 setups to swap to petrified blood yet, but I think early doryani's jewel + ghost dance node will help a lot with survivability even before switching to petrified blood.

Also, I've not been using fork as I find even with trap&mine dmg support I clear fine with pierce nodes. Not sure if this will change once I drop the pierce nodes though. Still not too sure when I should drop the pierce nodes. I already one shot all packs, is this the time to drop the nodes?
Hello =)

I'm tryin this build atm, i'm level 36 with 2 labs done, i swapped to icicle at level 13 with a tabu + added cold+light + swift + trap mines damage + fork.

Good clear speed, some mana issues, but i'm dyin everytime, i put my 15 mines on the floor before bosses but after the explosion of theses its very hard to place others before get OS =)

If u have some tips i can take it, it's the fist time i play mines =)

Thanks a lot

ps : Sorry for my English i'm French, i hope u will understand me =)
Shùz - FR - 32y
Playing since mid delirium league
level 63 * =)
Shùz - FR - 32y
Playing since mid delirium league
Hey, for mana problems you can try to pick up a mana flask and you should be good. (keep in mind that it has to be enduring)

Other then that you could try taking out dmg nodes and put them into life% on the tree. you should also think about moving away from tabula as soon as you can have hp on your gear. Also keep in mind level 63 is really low, the build benifits a LOT from the skillpoints for each level we get.
Wouldn't occultist be even better?

https://pastebin.com/UiY67aXa

Edited your 1st tree just a little bit and added 2nd curse.

+ dmg
+ 20% less damage taken (Maleciction/Frigid Wake)
+ freeze/chill immunity

- culling strike (can get it on gloves)
- need to get more stats on gear or just lower lvls on dash/sniper's mark and vitality/inc duration
"
groar wrote:
Wouldn't occultist be even better?

https://pastebin.com/UiY67aXa

Edited your 1st tree just a little bit and added 2nd curse.

+ dmg
+ 20% less damage taken (Maleciction/Frigid Wake)
+ freeze/chill immunity

- culling strike (can get it on gloves)
- need to get more stats on gear or just lower lvls on dash/sniper's mark and vitality/inc duration

I Think at that point in the build you can do any assendency and make it work. The problem with witch would be low dmg early game and high invesmtents to reach same dmg tier early. I hope this makes sence. But yeah ones you hit endgame you can do Deadeye too if u manage with 11 power charges insted of 12

Br
Kayn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info