💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

I know this has been some months now since you said this, just wondering how everything turned out?
"
DanteTDH wrote:
I know this has been some months now since you said this, just wondering how everything turned out?

Hey, the build works fine but there are better options out there, since 3.19~ it started to become more and more worth to spec into def insted of going glass cannon when it comes to most of the content the game as to offer, therefore the build fell of a little. Unless your budget is at a spot where u can opt to run 6 or maybe even 7 auras the build is in a somewhat ok spot, its also quite good early as before since u can kill all the base game content quite fast on low budget. But when it comes to mid game there are lots of better options. If you like the build there should be no reason not to play it as it still really strong, just not much has changed since. There are some new options when it comes to the weapon skilltrees and so on but nothing worth looking into really since vb's are still your best option for weapons, the only change i can imagen would be worth is going away from farrul and getting a rare chest and insted use x3 frenzy change jewels so u have perma 9 charges and insted just generate the rest of ur power and frenzy charges with charged mines support, this is more dmg overall, this is 100% better but good luck finding a +4 chest with good mods. Aspect of the cat is nice and all but a perfect rare chest and x3 jewels would most likely be better. Hope this answerers your question :)

I will keep this build updated if something big happends, but for now this is the end of the road, the build works fine. PoE ninja has some chads worth taking a look at if your wondering what the optimal setup is for some of the end game content, a few people make some mistakes here and there in terms of optimasation but overall most of them run solid setups for w/e they are doing. I would say this builds best money making strategy for now is running uber chayula stones 6 man carrys. Since the dmg of the build is still unethicly high.
all good for us icicle miner in 3.22? xD

Last edited by kgb7 on Aug 10, 2023, 7:28:41 PM
"
kgb7 wrote:
all good for us icicle miner in 3.22? xD

Nothing has changed so it should be same as always.

"
KaynGuy wrote:

Hey, the build works fine but there are better options out there

This build is definitely my favorite out of all of them, and I saw a video stating icicle miner deadeye would be a good league starter and it brought me back to here wondering. But the return on investment is so good, but it is high. But I think you are right, with this statement unfortunately. But it will always hold that spot in my heart <3 and maybe some day I will return.
Hi everyone,

Im looking into trying to make this build viable as a S tier build. It will take some time, i need to run a lot of numbers to make that valid since there is a lot of amazing damage build out there. Im looking to try to fix the ehp of the build to be able to tank high level essences on top of at least a solid 30 mil dps or higher (on a high budget) to do all the uber bosses as expected. This will be a downgrade from the old 50 mil, but since the last couple of patches made the game more focused on defense. We must adapt.

I will be looking into what gear changes we can do to make this work.
Im looking into swapping out farruls fur, but getting +4 on a rare crafted armour might not be possible. Therefore im looking to find some other alt unique that might fit in well.

We wont be going away from stacking charges making our rings, weapons and amulet locked in for good, well, for now.

I hope i can give you guys a well deserved update of the build.
I have put a lot of time and effort into Icicle mines and im not willing to give it up.

This skill has unethical amount of potencial couse of its scaling.

I will keep you guys updated. Im hoping i get this done before the new patch drops.

Dont be scared to send me a DM or answer this comment if you have any good ideas !

-Kayn
Looking forward to your revised version of this build, it is my go to every league.

It is indeed time to ditch the Farrul's Fur I think, maybe try going Malachai's Loop + Ralakesh's Impatience instead? Then a militant faith for inner conviction and you're looking at some serious damage.

Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info