💖[3.23]💖 Kayn's Icicle Mine Assassin Guide

Hi!! :D
two questions
1-Do you consider it to be a build that scales from 0 to 100 for all end game content?
2-Can you delve +1000 floors?
"
magick2 wrote:
two questions
1-Do you consider it to be a build that scales from 0 to 100 for all end game content?

Good question.

I would put the build itself at a solid 90 in terms of scale for what this build can and cant do. The only reason it cant get a 100 is cuz it is a highly skill required build, this build rewards good gameplay by a huge amount. I myself do all and every piece of content each league with this build for about 4 leagues now (even 30 waves simulacrum solo by the end of week 1) :)

And for the other question; yes. with some 20-30ex invested you can faceroll depth 1000+, i did multiple 500-1500 auls this league with 40-50ex gear investment. I would go as far as to say this build can be one of the best deepdelving builds in the meta rigth now. (keep in mind you are made of glass in the deeper depths, but the fact that we perma freeze and can tank 3-4 hits makes it easy to delve)

BR
Kayn
"
KaynGuy wrote:
"
magick2 wrote:
two questions

Good question.

I would put the build itself at a solid 90 in terms of scale for what this build can and cant do. The only reason it cant get a 100 is cuz it is a highly skill required build, this build rewards good gameplay by a huge amount. I myself do all and every piece of content each league with this build for about 4 leagues now (even 30 waves simulacrum solo by the end of week 1) :)

And for the other question; yes. with some 20-30ex invested you can faceroll depth 1000+, i did multiple 500-1500 auls this league with 40-50ex gear investment. I would go as far as to say this build can be one of the best deepdelving builds in the meta rigth now. (keep in mind you are made of glass in the deeper depths, but the fact that we perma freeze and can tank 3-4 hits makes it easy to delve)

BR
Kayn

Thank you for your very complete answer!
Do you think it will continue to be as good for the next season?
The build looks fantastic and am planning to try this in standard before 3.17 to see how it fairs on a fairly low budget. Will give an update with how I've found it.
"
Harrryy wrote:
The build looks fantastic and am planning to try this in standard before 3.17 to see how it fairs on a fairly low budget. Will give an update with how I've found it.

It would be great to know how it responds with little investment. I am looking for a build that can start from level 1 to end game, if it works with little investment it would be the perfect build.
Please post your results it would be a great help <3
@magick2
Yes im sure the build will be as strong in 3.17 as it was in 3.16. I see the build picked up in popularity and therefore some items like void battery's and +2 or +4 corrupted farrul's. But other then that i see no problems what so ever. Pluss i look at more people playing the build as a big + :)

@Harrryy
Im glad ! You should maybe try leveling it before league start so you get a feel for how it works and why we pick some support skills over others. If you like miners you will love this build. And yes please give me an update, i love hearing all the feedback i can get !

Hello kayn , nice to meet you

Thank you for this build and your excellent work

If no sudden nerfs this will be my build for 3.17 , i tryed it this league and is the best build i have played with infinite scaling

Finally a build that rewards positioning and good gameplay

Big respect from me
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Hello kayn , nice to meet you

Thank you for this build and your excellent work

If no sudden nerfs this will be my build for 3.17 , i tryed it this league and is the best build i have played with infinite scaling

Finally a build that rewards positioning and good gameplay

Big respect from me

Im glad ! Thanks a lot for the kind words. This is exactly what i wanted, a build that rewards people for playing well while scaling in the infinite. I myself always tried to dump currency into builds to later find out i kind of hit a cap at one point or another, but with this build i realized it goes the other way. No matter how much you put into this build it will just keep getting better with high % increases in your defenses, quality of life and dmg per exalted spent.

I will most likely reroll icicle mines later in 3.17 myself (as i have plans to play aura bot together with a friend early in the league, instead of playing solo)
Sorry, Im reading the patch notes and the trap and mines and all the support gems of rhis and the seismic trap build get a huge nerf. Can you give me some advice why youre build is "unchsnged"? Thank you I really love youre build but I feel like it gets a nerf hammer.
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
Sorry, Im reading the patch notes and the trap and mines and all the support gems of rhis and the seismic trap build get a huge nerf. Can you give me some advice why youre build is "unchsnged"? Thank you I really love youre build but I feel like it gets a nerf hammer.

Hey,

We dont use Blastchain Mine, High-Impact Mine or Minefield Support, therefore this change wont effect us whatsoever.
There is a small nerf to added cold dmg support, but that is less then 2% overall nerf.

Most of these nerfs effect the non-trap and non-mine skills that tried to be miners or trappers (like eye of winter).

We are uneffected :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info