Game performance is ABYSMAL.

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
lol_essence wrote:
3 years later, still no GGG response

Because GGG needs to respond to every forum feedback post ever.

Neither did they take care of the main(only?) issue of the game.
Let see they addressed some of his points in future patches:

"
-There is no indication of available quests. I don't mind going to town to start them, but it's awful that there's no indication of them AT ALL.

This has been added.

"
Despite my mostly negative tone, i have to say i enjoyed my experience during the beta weekend, despite the framerate issues, ugly shadows, and an awkwardly skewed boss/normal ratio, where a boss takes and gives 10x more damage than you'd expect.

This post in general was made before act 3 (or at least the second 1/2 of it) IIRC optimization has been done to act 1 since this post as well.

"
I did also find that there was no way to trade with players. Very unlike a multiplayer game.

This has been added with trade channels, party message board, trade forum and poe.trade.

I don't understand how so many people have issues in the game when I can play on a laptop on tethered connection and its fine for pretty much all builds (i play)
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
It is fine for me too, but until i get to maps when i realize that the game is unplayable.
"
lol_essence wrote:
It is fine for me too, but until i get to maps when i realize that the game is unplayable.

Why exactly is it unplayable?

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
lol_essence wrote:

Why exactly is it unplayable?

Too many mobs. Crits on big packs cause freezes and lockboxes/shrines are instarip.

"
Too many mobs. Crits on big packs cause freezes and lockboxes/shrines are instarip.

Lockboxes weren't even around when this post was made. Do you still have screen shake on, if so turn that of and crits on packs shouldn't matter.

As for lockboxes, those are optional, if you really do lag alot with them play around it.

Shrines can be cancelled after you activate it by right clicking on them.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on Jan 10, 2015, 10:51:38 AM
"
goetzjam wrote:

"

Lockboxes weren't even around when this post was made. Do you still have screen shake on, if so turn that of and crits on packs shouldn't matter.

As for lockboxes, those are optional, if you really do lag a lot with them play around it.

Shrines can be cancelled after you activate it by right clicking on them.

I mentioned shrines because they usually have a lot of mobs around them. Crit fps spikes are not because screen shake(off anyway) but because of the particle effects that can't be turned off/reduced in any way.
Last edited by lol_essence on Jan 11, 2015, 3:37:55 AM
Hi im having this problem where my cpu is at 90% (especialy in Labyrinth ) i have a Phenom dual core 3.4Gh and my video card is a strix r7 370 256 bus 4G memory , i got 4G of ram . I don't understand why does it use the cpu so much since it should be using the Gpu from the video card ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info