High latency in some zones

> GGG, Fix anytime soon ?

It actually blows my mind that they still haven't done or said anything.

Like how many of us have reported the issue in the last 72h?

Including logs & IPs of the servers (kinda silly to think they don't already have the data btw).

Last edited by Raizindesbois on Nov 2, 2021, 2:32:44 PM
Same. Ukraine.
I only can play at night, when normal people go to sleep.
GGG do something!
> This issue only in maps or acts?

Yep but it depends where the game runs the instance, i.e. on which server.

By looking at your logs, you can see that the game randomly allocates every new instance of a map to a server. Find the lines "Connecting to instance server at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:6112". You can see that the IP always changes. Sometimes it's inside the same subnet, sometimes it's a completely different one.

Not all the servers (i.e. IPs) have the issue.

Yesterday I ran like 10 maps and only 3 of them had the issue.

Now every time I put a map in my map device, I just pray that I won't get one of those "bad" servers.

As I said in another post the subnet 209.192.174.xxx seems to have the issue. I ran maps on 2 different servers inside this subnet and both had the issue. Although people have reported the issue on other subnets so it's definitely not only this one. Maybe the subnet is not even relevant.

A solution on their side could be to route the requests to other servers (maybe located somewhere else if it's an area issue). I just hope they acknowledge and communicate on the issue... Look at the number of posts and comments about it on page 1 and 2 of this forum...
Last edited by Raizindesbois on Nov 2, 2021, 3:54:17 PM
Same issue here. Please GGG give some kind of acknowledgement of this problem. Quickest thing to make me log out and play another game.

EDIT: I am not logging in to this League again until GGG provides some sort of response.
Last edited by Zorothon on Nov 3, 2021, 1:14:40 AM
Just to add to the list - latency spikes have started a couple of hours ago and I get them everywhere, including my hideout and towns... Hope to hear from the technical team soon.

Cheers.
Same issue here (Paris, France)
Same issue here, unplayable in some maps, but everything else is just smoth (?)
Issue definitely seems to be related to Scourge, as it doesn't occur in Standard at all, and as far as I've seen it doesn't occur in any zones that don't have Scourge mechanics (Unique maps, Labyrinth, Maven's crucible, etc)

The part I can't explain is why only a small(ish) portion of the player base is having the issue.

What builds are you playing that are having problems? I'm Toxic Rain Champion. Wondering if it's a specific skill interaction with Scourge mobs, or something.
"
pawn218 wrote:
I'm having the same issues. Never had any issues in the past. It does seem to be specific areas. I had no issues questing or in delve, but its been a nightmare trying to get through maps, pretty much unplayable. No issues at all playing other games or streaming content.

Really hope they figure this out as its currently unplayable and I was pretty excited about this league after taking a few month break.

Promenade seems to be one of the major culprits.

It's only a problem during prime-time, so it's unlikely to be on my end. Other games are also 100% fine.
In my case it happens in both standard and scourge and in all areas - including the ones you've mentioned. Also tested on several characters and I think that we're quite a diverse group anyway so build choice has nothing to do with it either.

I noticed some other treads hinting to certain scourge mobs being the problem and while I do agree that mobs contribute, that doesn't explain why I have this in literally all areas, especially my hideout and also in standard...

Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info