High latency in some zones

similar problem here, even within a map, some places in the map are "fine" others latency goes crazy, it didn't happen a week ago, I did download the torrent file, IDK if the game is getting something from the servers but my connection graph goes to 1.5mbps(my connection is 2mbps) in the "bad" places and goes back down to 100kbps in the good ones, i would love to leave it in map and let it download whatever it needs but it disconnectsº
"
Kellog wrote:

Yes, seems to be the exact same problem, thank you.
the cause of this probleme its the game start download something and it never end in some zones.
Did we get a reply on this? Have the exact same issue.
i'm having this issue with uber lab, whenever i'm fighting izaro i get this issue resulting in disconnect. I can't finish uber lab now
Having this very same issue since league start...
Same problem when ım at hideout 50ms when enter map cant play its like 1k ms interesting fact is when ı play from my mobile device internet it doesnt affect that much just a little sometimes 100-130ms pls fix it its been 4 days cant play with my wifi
Same problem here.

Had latency over 8000 or even 10000 sometimes.
Last edited by falsecode101 on Oct 28, 2021, 6:16:47 PM
Cropped when taken with greenshot

https://imgur.com/a/AxyhftO

Apparently img tags dont work either, so i posted the url of latency going up to 20k. It will hit 50-60K alot of times before dropping me
Last edited by jollyjewbagel on Oct 28, 2021, 6:41:27 PM
lol another post about this rare lag latency, I think to GGG doesnt care.

They always say that it is a problem with the router or our connection, but in Standard everything is fine, this problem is 100% in Scourge, obviously it is a kind of bug but GGG do not even say something about it
sedantes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info