High latency in some zones

Same here, stared happening since Scourge very often. Was experiencing lags before, but not on regular basis. Tried both Frankfurt and Moscow realms (HO ping 60-70, Flooded Mine - 500-2000ms).
Last edited by armed on Oct 31, 2021, 12:57:50 PM
Its getting even worse after every server sided patch.
Same issue here. Sometimes I manage to move to a different part of the map and the ping goes back to normal. Same happens if when I enter an incursion (ping goes back to normal), but as soon as I'm back to the map, it goes up to 300-2000ms again, until I crash to login screen. Changing the gateway does nothing, the instance is just krangled :(
SAME ISSUE HERE High Ping when getting near enemies can't play, I didn't play the last league because of it, please fix it
same issue
got the same problem here, reinstalled game, deleted cache, router reset, nothing worked.
can you guys try --nosound launch argument and tell if latency still stays same for you? once you get one of them laggy instances close game add --nosound and then reenter same instance.
setting sound to false didnt work for me only actual --nosound
Last edited by Mellontoss on Nov 1, 2021, 1:08:38 AM
same issue....
getting 13k ping spikes as well, posting here to wait and see if theres an update.

nothing like this happened to me last league but this league is borderline unplayable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info