The Atlantis Mystery Box

I don't like any of these. Myrmidon is way cooler. The aura effects are cool-ish, but I'd rather wait for them to appear as individual buyables rather than gambling with RNG.
Once again, cool hideout decorations, but I won't be spending $100-$200 on them to make a themed hideout once they hit the store. Any chance we can downgrade duplicates into hideout decorations in the future?
XD
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Great! Another lamborghini in mtx's. Only the first box is worth 110 points at the price of 30 the rest after can worth 0 points since you get duplicates.
We deserve what we tolerate!
I am always hyped about the mystery boxes but was never disappointed like this, probably the designer team of the mystery boxes didnt wanted to make profit this time
Some of the stuff looks amazing. The music is - as usual - superb.

However, my support towards office pizza will need to wait until there is a resolution to this problem.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 23, 2021, 5:22:58 PM
Why can't you guys upload higher than 1080p? It's weird.

Yes I know Youtube compression hurts quality but there's a notable difference.
I do it all the time.

Also your wallpapers were awesome in the past but yet again 1080p.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Oct 23, 2021, 5:24:26 PM
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
when you make a salvage system or make some use for duplicated items i shall consider ..

This. I don't understand why "Dupe mitigation when?" isn't more common than "POG."
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
when you make a salvage system or make some use for duplicated items i shall consider ..

They actually did that some time ago. But you had to buy the salvage box. As you might've expected the community was outraged, and it was taken down in a day.
"
Innomen wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

This. I don't understand why "Dupe mitigation when?" isn't more common than "POG."

We had dupe mitigation, 'cept you had to pay for the 'privilege'. Be careful what you wish for...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info