The Atlantis Mystery Box

How fitting. They release an ATLANTIS theme box when the game is going UNDERWATER from them killing aura stackers. Neat.
has GGG considered a "sell back" type program (sell mtx for a fraction of cost)?
The siren stuff and the combined stuff looks neat!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
"
iStep2Step wrote:
So many whales....
It is ashameful.

... did you really just call people who have cosmetics whales? Boy, I like things that SPARKLE and they literally don't effect my skill in the game at all. Lmao whales, what is this, PokemonGO?
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
when you make a salvage system or make some use for duplicated items i shall consider ..

This !!!!

Last league got 7 helms and 6 hoods … no thanks
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Some nice, some great, some awesome, some cute. But quite frankly, I pretty much lost my interest in this game for now.
This game is not what it used to be.
Does combining cosmetics consume them?
"
Asag wrote:
Finally boxes I'm not interested in at all. Except combined portals theres nothing good looking in them and no way Im gonna hunt two portals. My wallet is saved!

I agree!
welp
First and only time I decide to join in on the lootbox stuff in Poe. It's crazy how even the uncommon stuff is not guaranteed after pulling xx boxes. I understand rare being rare, but it's funny how, despite opening A LOT of boxes, I still lack pretty much all pieces of both deepwater and siren. (I know armor is rare, but rest is not). Not gonna bother in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info