What is happening to perandus coins?

I intentionally clicked an obscene amount of times to pick up a bunch over the years. Never offered that big hh or mirror, I never had a real opportunity to spend any of them.

You have a plan for the coins, yes?

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2021, 7:24:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Probably not, they're most likely going to get deleted outright or be left to rot in your stash like other discontinued items.

I suggest, if you're willing, you try and pawn them off to someone for whatever little currency they might be worth now.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
They are doing nothing, they will just sit in your stash with no use.
Deleted or rotting in my sash, I don’t see a difference. What is actually being deleted is my time from the game in acquiring that currency. That’s not going to sit well.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
we cant even vendor them...
i deleted 170k of them
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Of course there's no plan for the coins in standard lmao, I've still got an entire stash tab of nets from Bestiary league
"Don't you have nets, exile?"

Yes... Plenty... (small selection)

Most likely coins will just stay as souvenirs :-p
"we will never devalue your efforts" lol

after perandus i actually spent all my league currency to buy those perandus coins.

why?

because the mechanics included the fearmongering that you actually get a valuable item presented with a time limit to buy it and it's not clear if you can actually pay for it or get the currency in time.

let me convert the coins into alterations please

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"we will never devalue your efforts" lol

after perandus i actually spent all my league currency to buy those perandus coins.

why?

because the mechanics included the fearmongering that you actually get a valuable item presented with a time limit to buy it and it's not clear if you can actually pay for it or get the currency in time.

let me convert the coins into alterations please

I played a flashback league years ago specifically because it printed perandus coins so if the day ever came for that mirror or hh in standard, I would be all set. They basically nullify all of flashback for me personally if they do nothing with the coins.

Nets were a bit different as they were part of a mechanic and not a means to an end currency so for nets to die was a non-issue.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 19, 2021, 10:55:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info