What is happening to perandus coins?

One day they will become PoE bitcoin ofc, what else.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
i'm still highly irritated by this move.

some league mechanic not going core, or harvest recipes getting deleted is kind of expected and always a gamble.
with prophecy we got a warning that it gets removed SOON (tm) so people got time now to use their coins in standard.
and having your items being power creeped into non-existance is accepted by most.

but deleting an old league on short notice together with the currency that belongs to it, didn't happen yet.
i mean those coins even had a dedicated slot in the currency tab.

i'm curious, is it worth selling sextants now since next league is overhauling the atlas?
what about scarabs, do they get deleted in 3 months?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
they should let us vendor them for something. make the conversion rate awful but give us something for them.

i have over 300,000 perandus coins that i picked up by hand mostly in piles of like 20 and 30. come on man, at least let me vendor them and get something back.

they even nerfed us vendoring them for scrolls lol. when i hear chris talk about the impact of auto loot on 'the economy' of stuff like scrolls and scraps in chinas version etc... seriously? that there is any economy in wisdom scrolls and armour scraps in the game, when youve made all this content, a virtually metropolis of endgame and then you have players actually sifting through the sewers with a pair of tweezers trying to salvage peanuts something has gone wrong, that theres any economy in this stuff is a tragedy that needs addressed.

let us vendor them for something at least, and none of this silly talk about effects on the economy of portal scrolls and transmutes for goodness sake xD
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
they should let us vendor them for something. make the conversion rate awful

Don't sell yourself short. To do right by this GGG should convert them to "something" of equal rarity, not just "something" like wisdom scrolls. Figure out what their value is with respect to things like Rogue's Markers or whatever Expedition had that I skipped that required you to do the same clicking exercise. They should be converted to something of value since they did have the potential to buy you a mirror or basically anything in the game from brodiro.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Oct 19, 2021, 6:23:41 PM

Tell me about...
Exiles, pffff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info