The Atlantis Mystery Box

Hi Bioshock!
Why, just why... wings underwater... who is the smartass that thinks it's a good or cool idea to have wings underwater?

Why not give the diver like an oxigen tank? Like some underwater steampunk back attachment. What's with this wing fetish.

I mean sure, frog is an amphibian and the last thing it needs is a helmet for water protection, but at least it's cute! Artists need like a month of vacation, this is bad, I was pretty excited to see the water theme..
My Coastal Hideout has had some inaccessible real-estate attached to it for some time. If it were expanded, I would have room for more decorations. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
Why, just why... wings underwater... who is the smartass that thinks it's a good or cool idea to have wings underwater?

Why not give the diver like an oxigen tank? Like some underwater steampunk back attachment. What's with this wing fetish.

I mean sure, frog is an amphibian and the last thing it needs is a helmet for water protection, but at least it's cute! Artists need like a month of vacation, this is bad, I was pretty excited to see the water theme..

Wings underwater are fins.

Frogs are freshwater air-breathers.

=9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I've never wanted to combine items before.

This team is amazing.

The theme boxes always get better❣
I want more steampunky stuff but kinda hate this, too bright and cartoony.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Uhhhhh where can I find that awesome music?
Finally, a box containing building items that I actually WANT. Can I buy boxes that give me ONLY those building supplies? I would love to make an underwater hideout... You can keep the armor pieces and whatnot. Just leave all the building supplies.
sets looks meh, portals looks good, but I can wait for them to be in store.
Last edited by lordpikon on Oct 23, 2021, 5:01:28 PM
One step closer to my dream of unicorns and rainbows!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info