Scourge is fun, but one thing kills it for me...

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Everyone seems so focused on the Scourge mechanic being 'Delirium 2.0' or whatever. Jury's still out whether I personally like it, but it seems like it's designed to be frequent pop-in pop-out, instead of Delirium's longer fight against a timer.

Turn on mechanic in one spot, kill any mobs in the immediate vicinity, pop back out, move and kill a bit in the 'real world', repeat in new location once meter is back up. (Or run back to previous location to activate, if you really want to finish off some rare you couldn't last run.)

This avoids backtracking for any loot and seems further incentivized by how you come out in the same location where you went in.
95% of all statistics I use are backed up by SCIENCE.
Last edited by Thernys on Oct 23, 2021, 1:46:36 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:
Playing through the campaign and there is almost no reason to interact with scourge until I get that crucible thing, whenever you even get that thing.

You get it in the second zone of the game i.e. the Coast...

I mean the actual thing you slot into your character.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
nononononono wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:
Playing through the campaign and there is almost no reason to interact with scourge until I get that crucible thing, whenever you even get that thing.

I mean the actual thing you slot into your character.

Yes, I meant that too...
??? What I ran through the whole place and saw nothing.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
Thernys wrote:
it seems like it's designed to be frequent pop-in pop-out

I hate that part. Absolutely getting on my nerves....
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
"
nononononono wrote:
??? What I ran through the whole place and saw nothing.

As soon you leave Lioneye's Watch you meet The Last to Die. You talk to her and she gives you the crucible.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
nononononono wrote:

Yea and if you just head straight out of town instead of going slightly up you can just miss it.

Just round around near lioneye's for a bit and she should show up but somehow this league is just missable.
Last edited by j33bus on Oct 23, 2021, 6:32:40 PM
wait till you guys get to maps.

the mechanic changes ALOT when you get to maps, you activate the crucible and get shredded by packs of aura stacking rares. every mob you kill makes them deal 1% more damage. good luck LOL
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
impulze3 wrote:
wait till you guys get to maps.

the mechanic changes ALOT when you get to maps, you activate the crucible and get shredded by packs of aura stacking rares. every mob you kill makes them deal 1% more damage. good luck LOL

Yep.
Also maps with good layouts are gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info