Scourge is fun, but one thing kills it for me...

"
trixxar wrote:
The scourged items are incredibly underwhelming, out of 14, one was an improvement, but only for a very specific build (ele conversion phys damage 2hander...) that I am not playing.

So, worthless except kill in atlas for more maps?

Agreed, I must have scourged 10+ and all of them were crap.

Literally all mine were -16 or 18 xxx resists, on all manner of items.

Some "pairings" should be excluded too, I got +24-42 fire damage & deal no fire damage??? WHY, just why :(

Still like the idea and the crafting but omg they need to make it more fun or people just gonna not use it, and that would be a waste of resources at GGG and another league that people stop playing real quick.
Vaal or no ballz league pog
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Most annoying for me was five items in a row got "12% reduced global defences", which isn't really a good swap for +18% X Resistance.

Given how random loot is, and how the rare mods are totally random anyway, I'm not convinced they needed such a strong downside.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
just let it fill one time over the course of the map.. then have a long run through the void that increases in difficulty over time
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Kinda looks like ultimatum

It is mentioned in "The last to Die"s' dialogue somewhere that Chaos (which is the name of the Ultmatum dude) and the Vaal had something to do with this Scourge thing happening.
Not a big fan of timers. Should give us a fixed amount of stuff to kill and let us kill it. Having a mob you're pounding on just vanish is very frustrating.
Mechanic itself is interesting in concept, but the execution leaves much to be desired for sure. The timer is definitely too short, though does anyone know if that increases as you get higher in levels? So far it's been not enough reward for too much effort in terms of time.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Kinda looks like ultimatum

No, this is far more akin to Delirium than Ultimatum.

To me it feels closest to incursion, if only you would get more time killing mobs like you do in incursions.
I liked it better when we had one league encounter per zone, cause otherwise it gets old really fast.
they seem to only have one good league every 2 years or so. should be due for another good league next summer.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info