Scourge is fun, but one thing kills it for me...

Im fed up with going to all the trouble of filling the crucible to max blood, shifting into the other realm, and theres hardly anything to kill, and the timer is so fast.

This is the game mechanic and its being spoilt by lack of thought.

PLEASE give us more mobs, and a bit more time because its taking 4 or 5 full tanks to get 1 scourged item.

And before you say "it gets better later in the game", as THE core mechanic, it should be fun from the start. (How many movies did you stop watching cos the start was crap? :)

(edited for misspelling)
Last edited by KiaKahaNZ on Oct 23, 2021, 1:59:45 AM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2021, 8:47:10 AM
Timer default should be 60 sec if you do nothing.
Every mob you kill maybe take off 0.5-1 sec.
Leaves one with plenty time to walk into a few dead ends, backtrack, kill at least 20-30 mobs and get some corruption into the item.

But yeah the current system is straight up super bad and needs some tuning, preferably what I suggested above.

Don't do a thing = get nothing. But at least you don't need to freak out about the timer.
Kill stuff = get stuff.
Kinda looks like ultimatum
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Playing through the campaign and there is almost no reason to interact with scourge until I get that crucible thing, whenever you even get that thing.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
The scourged items are incredibly underwhelming, out of 14, one was an improvement, but only for a very specific build (ele conversion phys damage 2hander...) that I am not playing.

So, worthless except kill in atlas for more maps?
timer is way too short. unless the monsters are right next to you the timer runs out before i find any monsters
"
trixxar wrote:
The scourged items are incredibly underwhelming, out of 14, one was an improvement, but only for a very specific build (ele conversion phys damage 2hander...) that I am not playing.

So, worthless except kill in atlas for more maps?

You know GGG would play it like that. How many yolo exalts are underwhelming? Like 95%.

Git R Dun!
"
Acolina87 wrote:
Kinda looks like ultimatum

No, this is far more akin to Delirium than Ultimatum.
"
nononononono wrote:
Playing through the campaign and there is almost no reason to interact with scourge until I get that crucible thing, whenever you even get that thing.

You get it in the second zone of the game i.e. the Coast...
Yep the time we can be inside is a joke.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info