Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

⭐ Your Scourge Final Impressions? ⭐ ⋆Updated⋆

Very unrewarding, I might play more tomorrow but its very unlikely.

Extremely pointless corrupts like this, havn't seen a single one that would benefit physical melee
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
#6 Negative - Scourging items was advertised heavily as a 'multi-tiered system', but I cannot figure out how to get my scourge items to tier 2 or 3. There is no progress bar after the first upgrade, and it is not explained well. Because of this, it is not recommended to scourge any gear you're not okay with bricking. If you only get one chance to scourge it (currently that is how it works, probably a bug), there is a high likelihood it will brick and be unusable.

There's apparently item level requirements for scourging to Tier 2 and 3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3189020
I miss something...
Somehow all this for me (as a casual) is slow. And there are people in the game who defeated A8 sirus ... Sorry, but probably those changes to dps and other things that were to slow down the game, only affected casuals.
very cool league so far. Loving the theme and the corrupts are nice sometimes.

Also that white items get an alchemy on top of the corruption is really nice for leveling. Only the time in the Scourge could be a little bit longer.

My best items so far at lvl 41^^
"
Nightwing wrote:

He says... as he goes from 2 challenges to 6.
"
Nightwing wrote:

It is a league where you're not allowed to choose currency as a reward so the rewards suck.

We know this, we always knew this. Gear in path of exile has never been in a good place.
"
Sadaukar wrote:
Only the time in the Scourge could be a little bit longer.

I do agree with you.
I'm leveling slowly (and relaxed, I'm not in a rush), and the Scourge phases are maybe a little bit too short.

I don't know if later, at high level, there is some other mechanic to expand it a little more, but yeah, a bit more time would be great.
And sometimes it's a little bit frustrating if you try to summon some specific Scourge spectres ;)
So, Ultimatum replaced Perandus... I wonder if they're setting up Scourge to replace Delirium?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Oct 23, 2021, 11:13:35 AM
It could be so much better if you could increase the bar more so that its eventually nearly impossible to survive and much more reward if you still can.

Uniques monsters finally.

Everyone should have his personal "bar level" where he knows he probably survies and where he could try "a little more" the next time

Currently even on highest level there is no good reward nor any real danger to die.

At least in Act 1

And there could be sometimes a special scourge enchancent you get for your corrupted items and weared could add or change some underworld behaviour, makes it more difficult or more rewarding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info