⭐ Your Scourge Final Impressions? ⭐ ⋆Updated⋆

"
snowmittens wrote:
where do you get this blood crucible item from?

I'm in act 3 and don't have it and going into the nightmare is a total waste of time

However, first league lunch in years I din't constantly get disconnected when entering new zones

Act 1 The Coast, should be very close to the door when you come out. Screen will flash reddish for a moment, then the npc will appear. Run around and fill in the map a little near the door and they should appear.
"
Mentoya wrote:
According to chat, GGG is aware that the scourge feature is broken and does not allow you to scourge past T1 and they are currently working on it.... Hopefully they will get it resolved soon...

I wonder if this will be fixed for console release, things like this are why they say they wait 5 more days. Let's see if they are honest about that or not.
"
Mezamete wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
where do you get this blood crucible item from?

I'm in act 3 and don't have it and going into the nightmare is a total waste of time

However, first league lunch in years I din't constantly get disconnected when entering new zones

Act 1 The Coast, should be very close to the door when you come out. Screen will flash reddish for a moment, then the npc will appear. Run around and fill in the map a little near the door and they should appear.

Thanks, can't believe I totally missed that
hopefully things will start getting interesting now
I am not playing, but the mechanic seems like a really great streamer mechanic. Think about all those "CRAZY CURRENCY GAINS FROM SCOURGE SLAM!!!" clips and vids they can make, or also equally popular "100 EX item BRICKED!!!!" videos.

One of the problems of the last league, as far as I can tell, is that quite a few streamers dropped the game, so it was a smart decision to make an RNG reward mechanic that creates many occasions for "streamer moments" that people would want to watch.
Not really impressed by the the league mechanic. I would play on standard to try out some of the revamped end game stuff, but apparently map stash tabs are broken due to the atlas changes.
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

in other words i like it also best league start for as i can remember xd

edit: only 1 dc and the only bug can't link unique scourged items in chat

I'm just very shocked that more people aren't complaining about the inability to scourge past T1.... Maybe they weren't aware that you were suppose to be able to scourge past T1, that's the only explanation really,....But if one watches the trailer very carefully, it says that you can scourge ALL items to T3....

You want T3 in level 9 or what?
Item Level is the magi cword, I guess.
for now, it feels like a league worth dropping more than playing, i was really hyped to play this league since i skipped the last
1st impressions : Pretty cool league mechanics, and a flawless launch for me.
Not a single crash nor dc (and I was in the 54K queue and played for about 3 hours without any issue).
It's been bad so far, mainly because wisdom, portal scrolls, and flask drops have been a real PITA to get. Every person in my party and everyone in my guild was saying how bad gearing has been since they can't identify their loot which means they can't wear it, can't buy low-level vendor purchases, etc. We were in act 4 and still had starting zone man flask because no one had seen a mana flask yet.
I was pretty meh after the announcement, mostly because everything just seemed like things we already have shuffled around. It was way over hyped. I got picked up in the hype on Discord though and did play last night, but I was bored within an hour. The mechanic might be better later in the game but right now it just felt awful, but I'm not willing to play for a potential future fun. I have other things I can go and do with those hours.

It might be half the league, and half the fact that I am so utterly fed up with the levelling process that the mechanic has to be immediately interesting for that journey to be worth it.

Pretty mixed response in Discord. I think it will probably be an OK league (for the player base overall) in the end, but don't think I can persuade myself to log back in for this one.

Good launch though :)
Last edited by KirenaStern on Oct 23, 2021, 5:21:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info