⭐ Your Scourge Final Impressions? ⭐ ⋆Updated⋆

"
Mentoya wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

in other words i like it also best league start for as i can remember xd

edit: only 1 dc and the only bug can't link unique scourged items in chat

I'm just very shocked that more people aren't complaining about the inability to scourge past T1.... Maybe they weren't aware that you were suppose to be able to scourge past T1, that's the only explanation really,....But if one watches the trailer very carefully, it says that you can scourge ALL items to T3....
no idea this one is t1 haven't tried going for t2 yet xd just saying this culling strike on a +1 to all phys spell wand is pretty damn sick i would say too bad i'm lightning xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
The bar fills too fast and then it depletes too fast. They should make it so we need to kill way more monsters, but let us stay for longer. I need to constantly watch the bar, because it fills after 4-5 packs.
Wait...so now criticism of league mechanics gets removed?

LOL!!...what the hell is that. Lets try again shall we? Every so often you get a badly rolled corrupted item. Somehow in some upside down world this is fun.

PASS.

This is a negative comment because ( wait for it) my feelings on the league mechanic are not positive. I hope that is OK??...............

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 22, 2021, 7:54:19 PM
Couldn't play for a couple hours due to constant DCing which is sad this still happens on league launch.

I took a nap woke up..

Only in act 2 but the fact taht this alch's your item is so much better then I initially thought. I'm just throwing in bases that I need an upgrade on it feels pretty good so far.

This feels like a mapping league however as I've opened the scourge several times in low level zones only to find no enemies or only 1 pack. Will probably get better as I go further but low level story zones is not that great.
"
Mentoya wrote:

I'm just very shocked that more people aren't complaining about the inability to scourge past T1.... Maybe they weren't aware that you were suppose to be able to scourge past T1, that's the only explanation really,....But if one watches the trailer very carefully, it says that you can scourge ALL items to T3....

I just assumed it was gated by level or content completion. It would make sense if they allowed tier 2 when you get your first -resist and tier 3 after Kitava.
The game overall feels just as bad as it did last league. About 20% of the league mechanic I've done through 3 acts have had fewer than 5 mobs to kill. The 3 items I have corrupted has had a downside that makes the item useless. The dozen or so builds that I have really liked playing are either dead or so expensive to play they are out of reach. Like last league, I won't make out of the acts.
First impression: Boooooo! The guy didn't appear for me in the coast. I could interact with the league mechanic but not gain any experience or scourge anything until I found out I had to go back to the coast. Totally lame. Since the mobs don't drop anything special Scourge feels meaningless in campaign. I know most people don't ever interact with league mechanics in the campaign but I do and this one is terrible. I scourged a ring only to find out that I COULDN'T SCOURGE IT PAST T1 AHHHHHH!! Is there a problem with someone potentially getting a powerful item in campaign? Really?

Looking at the scourge mod list GGG totally underpowered everything. If those weights are correct there's no point in ever scourging any endgame item because you're NEVER going to hit +1 chain or arrow. Weight of 5 versus weights of thousands. They could've given the items no downsides and it probably still would've been fine.

Hype bubble completely deflated. Bleh. Might be another skip league.
Underwhelming, as expected
Just got home from work and it seems to be downloading. So far so good.
I am not fond of having to waste time while in the Scourge zone to pick up items. You are moving from area to area trying to kill as many monsters as you can, and you dont necessarily have time to pick up crap along the way all Willy-Nilly. Additionally, because of this if something worthwhile were to drop, you might not know it bc you are far from the area in which the thing/item dropped, and if you just happen to run out of monsters in the zone, well, you are assed the fk out! Bad design there. These things should drop once you go back to your reality to make your efforts/rewards accessible! O.O

Also, I wasn't able to progress my Tier 1 scourged wand (which was only item lvl2), and I am now assuming item level has something to do with how much Scourge tiers can be put on it? If so, where was this explained in the lead-up to this launch? The ambiguity and guesswork is astonishing when it comes to figuring out new league mechanics because of the lack of info given GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info