[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Spelac wrote:

Again - would you mind explaining how all those auras are supposed to work together all at once, all the time?

Ahh I see now. You are missing all the "Mana Reservation" stuff I have on my tree:

GL
I Noticed you use, the noteable "the impaler" but it's not part of your PoB is it worth using?
"
Acidfox wrote:
I Noticed you use, the noteable "the impaler" but it's not part of your PoB is it worth using?

I spoke about it in an earlier post. I like how it feels mapping. Feels a bit like an explody on packs of low-health mobs, but take it off for Sirus and other tanky mobs. Not being able to impale for 4 seconds feels pretty awkward. Even so, I can still do Sirus 8 with it just fine, just lower DPS.

GL
3.16 Quick Weapon Update!

Hi Guys,

So, after a long search, I finally bought a rare weapon upgrade:

40ex

First, a disclaimer that this is absolutely not necessary! Every video was recorded with Replica Wings, it's just a very pretty and expensive luxury.

Be very careful if you decide to try to buy something like this! It is very very hard to find a rare that beats Replica Wings.

Here's a trade search for min 800 PDPS Fleshrippers:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/rzjyEMHQ

You want to use the "Copy Item" and paste it into the Items page of either my PoB or a PoB of your imported toon fully setup for max DPS, so you can see if it an upgrade or not.

This is how this one compares to my very well rolled Replica Wings (in my Null & Voids Max Rampage PoB):

The critical rolls to look for are Total PDPS, Flat Phys, %Phys, %AS, %Crit Multi, %Crit Chance, %Double Damage.

It doesn't come without a cost though. You will lose some AS, compared to Replica Wings. There's really nothing out there that compares to Replica's AS, but you gain much chunkier hits and better Single Target DPS.

One last, I wouldn't bother trying to find one with the Blind mod. I've never seen one before, and I don't think we'll see another one this well rolled anytime soon.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 11, 2021, 3:51:03 AM
Weapon Upgrade Warning: (IGNORE READ EDIT AT THE BOTTOM)

Hi Guys,

It seems I have hit some sort of attack animation display bug.

If I try to use my new Rare Fleshripper with Max Rage + Berserk + Totems + Flasks, all attack animations bug out and no longer show up.

I do not know if this is only affecting me, or if because of the particular way I setup this build I've hit a bug that will only affect us.

Either way, it makes my 40ex weapon completely USELESS, so I figured I would warn you all to NOT BUY one just yet.

I've written a long email to GGG support with video evidence so that they can hopefully track down whatever is causing this.

Here's the video I sent them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzsM53GMwOY

As you can see, I can attack normally at the start. Then I pre-load Rage/Frenzy, switch back to main weapon, reload auras, and pop Berserk + Totems + Flasks and all of my attack animations stop. I'll maybe Leap here and there, but it's not consistent.

This happens 100% of the time I try to use the max-DPS-combo, doesn't matter if it's in my HO or in a map and will only go away after I switch zones or relog.

Anyway... back to Replica Wings for now.

GL

EDIT: OK guys, I found the culprit! It's not the Rare Fleshripper, it's Replica Wings in the weapon swap to pre-load Rage/Frenzy. I tried pre-loading with Varunastra and there was no bug when I switched back to my nice Fleshripper! :) So, if you get one, use this setup instead:
Last edited by corosou on Dec 11, 2021, 1:37:24 PM
i transferd over a 2h weapon and it feels pretty good.
"
Acidfox wrote:
i transferd over a 2h weapon and it feels pretty good.

Hehe, well done! That one you got is EXACTLY the other one I had considered buying :)

GL

EDIT: Make sure you either Beast Corrupt to 30%Q or Betrayal to 28%Q. It will be a nice little DPS boost to it. Also, if you can afford something like this, you shouldn't pass on Bottled Faith.
Last edited by corosou on Dec 12, 2021, 8:48:52 PM
I have 6 more cortex to run that's why I'm holding off buying one
"
Acidfox wrote:
I have 6 more cortex to run that's why I'm holding off buying one

Ahh, nice! GL with that then

EDIT: Just noticed you have Power Charge on Crit chest, so you don't need it on Leap Slam; you can switch it to a number of things...

Faster Attacks
Rage
Blind
Life on Hit
Maim (move from totems and buff them with something else, multitotem, etc)

Faster Attack would probably make Leap feel like it did with Replica Wings. Anyway, lots of options, nothing game breaking, just some min-maxing potential with your setup.
Last edited by corosou on Dec 13, 2021, 1:03:07 AM
I'm not sure I understand how these trauma stacks work. Is there something we should keep an eye on?

Also, i was going to ask - do you place the banner for boss fights?
Last edited by Spelac on Dec 13, 2021, 5:24:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info