[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Hey bro, amazing build and guide! I noticed that you smoothly generate lots of rage fast while mapping - how do you do this? It seems you are not switching weapons but it jumps fast. What is the secret?
"
Spelac wrote:
I'm not sure I understand how these trauma stacks work. Is there something we should keep an eye on?

Also, i was going to ask - do you place the banner for boss fights?

You gain Trauma when you hit mobs. For each Trauma stack you do more damage, but also causes you to take some damage.

As long as you stay below 15-20 Trauma stacks you should be fine.

You don't really keep track of Trauma, as the buff jumps around in the buff bar, you just kinda don't stand there spamming your attack forever, because at some point you'll kill yourself.

"
przechwyt wrote:
Hey bro, amazing build and guide! I noticed that you smoothly generate lots of rage fast while mapping - how do you do this? It seems you are not switching weapons but it jumps fast. What is the secret?

Thanks!

It's not much of a trick/secret, just:

It's a pretty OP little combo, uhh? ;)

GL fellas!
Last edited by corosou on Dec 13, 2021, 11:13:52 AM
I'd recommend that whoever has a free gem socket to use ice golem. It's a great DPS boost
"
Spelac wrote:
I'd recommend that whoever has a free gem socket to use ice golem. It's a great DPS boost

Hi,

Yes, Golems are nice, but unfortunately the game has gotten so rippy that unsupported they don't live long.

Also, a good chunk of this build's DPS relies on you self-casting Ancestral Protector for the 4 seconds of Onslaught (Sleepless Sentries) + its own buff, augmented through Panopticon.

So, as you see there really is no place to self-cast a Golem and it would actually cause a DPS loss to do so, more than the buff it gives could ever make up for.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

GL

Thanks for the build!

I would like to know how does this build do in simulacrums?

Have any of you guys tested it there?
"
icytrader wrote:
Thanks for the build!

I would like to know how does this build do in simulacrums?

Have any of you guys tested it there?

I've gotten to Wave 27 (without HH), and only done a handful, so could probably complete higher.

It's just not the kind of content I like farming, it being so RNG dependent on the mods you get... you can get screwed over on a Wave 18, but then have a cakewalk on Wave 26.

I would say you should be able to reliably complete Wave 25, especially if you focus on a bit more life than I have, but if you want to farm Wave 30, go with that Boneshatter + Perma Shade Form cheese build.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 13, 2021, 11:26:32 PM
Hello, very nice guide :)
But i have question...am i doing somehting wrong? Im invested much in this build and i cant kill Guardians AW8...Here is my POB so if u have time can you check it? Thanks very much!

https://pastebin.com/nnuiryqX
Hi.
why do I kill myself as soon as shade form has expired?
i don't understand the mechanics.
Please help
"
Opozicija wrote:
Hello, very nice guide :)
But i have question...am i doing somehting wrong? Im invested much in this build and i cant kill Guardians AW8...Here is my POB so if u have time can you check it? Thanks very much!

https://pastebin.com/nnuiryqX

Hi,

Your Replica Wings and Ryslatha's are pretty bad rolls and you picked gloves that provide no benefit to bossing DPS. Oskarm's is what you use for bossing, if you don't have an Assassin's Mark ring.

You also have CWDT + Hydrosphere, but are not using Melee Splash, and without Splash, Hydrosphere does nothing.

Ancestral Call + Close Combat is not the right combo to use bossing and you should be using Brutality 100% of the time. That Sin's Rebirth is a cheap leveling option, not something you should be using in endgame bossing.

What I said in the main post is:

Mapping: Ancestral Call + Melee Splash / Behead
T16+ Bossing: Melee Phys + Melee Splash / Close Combat / Ruthless / Empower 4

I have videos of me bossing with Ancestral Call to showcase what the build can do once you have a fully min-maxed character.

GL
"
demonprince13 wrote:
Hi.
why do I kill myself as soon as shade form has expired?
i don't understand the mechanics.
Please help

You're posting in the wrong Boneshatter build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info