[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Quick gear update!

Here's another set of gear I recommend:

Gloves are 5c. I bought a bunch trying to get vulnerability but couldn't. Bought corrupted for 3ex. They are a lot of fun! Give them a try, you don't need the curse to enjoy them.

The ring I bought for 6ex with a bad roll and dumped about 2ex of divs to get that roll. It's not needed, of course, but it is more DPS than the Elder ring.

Here's what they look like with 1000 Rampage, which is a joke to acquire with Scourge letting you control the availability of mobs to sustain the buff:

**click for HD GIF

Also, keep an eye on my two rare flasks and their cast/refilling on their own ;)

GL

EDIT: Forgot to mention I've been giving Impaler a shot and it feels pretty nice for mapping, almost like an explody; however not so good for bossing, so give it a shot, but remove it for Sirus/etc:

Last edited by corosou on Dec 5, 2021, 3:22:42 AM
Nice build got nice damage and clear
but im getting one shot from red map bosses and random mapping
what im doing wrong?

my pob : https://pastebin.com/jvaL5bsQ
"
kimoz755 wrote:
what im doing wrong?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

So, just FYI I get one shot from time to time to. It happens to everyone, hell you can see pretty much daily youtube compilations of some of the best HC SSF players who are super careful, running blue maps get one shot with 8k+ life.

Now take us with an Abyssus + 4.5-5.5k life and yeah, we're gonna get one shot.

If your goal is to level, I recommend doing that with Global 820 T14 Cowards Trial, T15 Beachhead and Pure Breachstone ROTAs. Trying to level in maps in a league with a mechanic with escalating damage, is just asking for trouble.

What I try to do is ROTA rush to 98, that's the sweetspot for the tree and then don't have to worry about dying and can just enjoy the game. Remember, we're not playing HC, so as long as you're completing your maps/encounters within the given number of portals, what difference does it make if you died or not?

BUT, as far as what you can do, I suspect one reason might be the HH.

Give this combo a try:

HH is cool and all, but we are stunning a lot and Ryslatha's with that enchant is healing us a lot.

Add Rampage, Ailment removal and a bit of Phys Immunity from Null and Voids and I suspect you'll feel much better.

Let me know how that goes.

GL

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed you're in STD, so no ROTA option for you. Maybe try Delve/Heist leveling GL.
Last edited by corosou on Dec 5, 2021, 3:57:37 AM
"
corosou wrote:
"
kimoz755 wrote:
what im doing wrong?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

So, just FYI I get one shot from time to time to. It happens to everyone, hell you can see pretty much daily youtube compilations of some of the best HC SSF players who are super careful, running blue maps get one shot with 8k+ life.

Now take us with an Abyssus + 4.5-5.5k life and yeah, we're gonna get one shot.

If your goal is to level, I recommend doing that with Global 820 T14 Cowards Trial, T15 Beachhead and Pure Breachstone ROTAs. Trying to level in maps in a league with a mechanic with escalating damage, is just asking for trouble.

What I try to do is ROTA rush to 98, that's the sweetspot for the tree and then don't have to worry about dying and can just enjoy the game. Remember, we're not playing HC, so as long as you're completing your maps/encounters within the given number of portals, what difference does it make if you died or not?

BUT, as far as what you can do, I suspect one reason might be the HH.

Give this combo a try:

HH is cool and all, but we are stunning a lot and Ryslatha's with that enchant is healing us a lot.

Add Rampage, Ailment removal and a bit of Phys Immunity from Null and Voids and I suspect you'll feel much better.

Let me know how that goes.

GL

Tx for the reply
yea i need to lvl xD and i have a hh but still dying like 2 times every 2 or so maps so i thought i missed something
i'll try with null & void and get some lvls to see how that goes
and thanks again for your help ^^
"
kimoz755 wrote:

Tx for the reply
yea i need to lvl xD and i have a hh but still dying like 2 times every 2 or so maps so i thought i missed something
i'll try with null & void and get some lvls to see how that goes
and thanks again for your help ^^

NP!

Also, make sure you are using Solaris Pantheon and if you want, for added safety, grab the 30% reduced extra dmg from crits Mastery.

GL
Quick Video Update: T14 Tower Clearspeed Showcase

Hey Fellas,

Been a while since I showed you a video a bit longer than GIF length, so here's a bit longer one.

This is how I usually map. Very little investment. Cheapest Rusted Scarabs 1-2c each + Fortune Favors + some Master mission.

Youtube: 3.16 Boneshatter Jugg - T14 Tower (Corrupted Juiced Clearspeed Showcase, No-HH)

The gear I used:

And a PoB: https://pastebin.com/tHYgkebY

Enjoy and GL!
Hey Corosou,

Could you share how you have your inputs/hotkeys set up?
"
ArmaSwiss wrote:
Hey Corosou,

Could you share how you have your inputs/hotkeys set up?

Sure, here it is. I'll add it to main post

*Keep 3 fingers on "234" and thumb on "Space", ready to spam the most used flasks.
*Slide over ring finger to "1" for Life flask.

Main Weapon
"LMB" = Warcry
"MMB" = Vaal Molten Shell
"RMB" = Boneshatter
"Q" = Ancestral Protector
"W" = Leap Slam
"E" = Blood Rage
"A" = Berserk
"S" = Dread Banner
"D" = Vaal Ancestral Warchief
"F" = Swap Weapons
"Z" = Herald of Purity
"X" = Precision
"Ctrl-S" = Pride
"Ctrl-E" = Determination

Secondary Weapon
"LMB" = Warcry
"MMB" = Frenzy
"RMB" = Chain Hook
"Q" = Hydrosphere
"W" = Leap Slam
"E" = Blood Rage
"A" = Ancestral Protector
"S" = Ancestral Protector
"D" = Portal

With some practice I've gotten decently quick at weapon swapping and re-casting my auras after pre-loading rage/frenzy with Hydrosphere. Here's how that looks like:

**Click for HD GIF

Hope this helps!

GL
Oh there's an entire second weapon? Shit didn't even see that.
"
ArmaSwiss wrote:
Oh there's an entire second weapon? Shit didn't even see that.

Yup, so you can pre-load Rage/Frenzy Charges before UberUber Izaro/Conquerors/Guardians/Metamorphs/etc; you know, tanky mobs that can sometime take a while to bring down. Pre-loading to max Rage lets you Beserk them down pretty quick.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Dec 5, 2021, 10:35:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info