[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Great work here , i really like your work

Haha i am weird like you and i like the challenge of mostly uniques

Im seriously thinking to make this , only thing is i have zero experience with boneshater

Much respect corosou

Thanks for the kind words!

You don't need any experience with it, it's a pretty simple melee skill; you attack, if you stun, it creates a pulse and those pulses can chain pretty far, if you increase stun duration.

I don't particularly bother scaling stun duration much, because what I get from the gear/tree is more than enough.

Give it a shot, you won't regret it!

GL
3.16 Video Update: Warlord with Ancestral Call + Behead!

Hi Fellas,

I wanted to answer the question: "Do I need to swap gems for bosses?"

So, here's a video of Warlord with Ancestral Call and Behead:

Youtube: 3.16 Boneshatter Juggernaut - Warlord Conqueror (Boss Kill, Behead + Ancestral Call)

Keep in mind "low life" means under 50% life now. Also, as you can see, I am not bothering to get proper distance to take advantage of Ancestral Call DPS, making this essentially a 5L kill.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Nov 14, 2021, 7:36:11 AM
https://pastebin.com/GceThJ79

My survivability and dps seems to be lacking in yellow maps and above, especially even yellow map bosses I struggle decently. I bought what I can afford so far, but was expecting to be a bit faster, especially against yellow bosses. If you have any input it would be greatly appreciated, definitely loving the build thus far.
"
NuRave wrote:

My survivability and dps seems to be lacking in yellow maps and above, especially even yellow map bosses I struggle decently. I bought what I can afford so far, but was expecting to be a bit faster, especially against yellow bosses. If you have any input it would be greatly appreciated, definitely loving the build thus far.

Sweet, glad you're enjoying it!

You're most likely dying because of those crappy life flasks. You need a single "Seething Divine Life Flask of <Insert whatever Ailment you want>". And make sure your Pantheon is Solaris/Ryslatha.

Low DPS sounds completely normal when using level 15-16 gems. The difference between a regular lvl 15 gem and 5/20 Awakened gem is astronomical! Also, get DPS flasks and allocate Panopticon; this build heavily relies on Totem buffs.

Finally, gear rolls matter. You've bought the cheapest versions of the uniques I use. So, either buy better rolls or start Divining what you have to better rolls.

Overall you're doing fine. Just keep upgrading your toon to match my gear/rolls as much as you can.

GL

EDIT: Also, pay close attention to what gems I level and which I left low level. There's a reason why my CWDT is lvl 2.
Last edited by corosou on Nov 14, 2021, 5:36:54 PM
"
corosou wrote:
"
NuRave wrote:

Sweet, glad you're enjoying it!

You're most likely dying because of those crappy life flasks. You need a single "Seething Divine Life Flask of <Insert whatever Ailment you want>". And make sure your Pantheon is Solaris/Ryslatha.

Low DPS sounds completely normal when using level 15-16 gems. The difference between a regular lvl 15 gem and 5/20 Awakened gem is astronomical! Also, get DPS flasks and allocate Panopticon; this build heavily relies on Totem buffs.

Finally, gear rolls matter. You've bought the cheapest versions of the uniques I use. So, either buy better rolls or start Divining what you have to better rolls.

Overall you're doing fine. Just keep upgrading your toon to match my gear/rolls as much as you can.

E: Also, I know you're probably busy and what not, but could you please dive into gems a bit more in a section? At least to me, gem setup's weren't super clear and the gear in guide didn't match up with POB much.

GL

EDIT: Also, pay close attention to what gems I level and which I left low level. There's a reason why my CWDT is lvl 2.

Greatly appreciate your reply! I'll keep working on it over the next couple days. Depending on if there's nerfs next league, do you consider this a league starter?
Last edited by NuRave on Nov 14, 2021, 6:29:10 PM
"
NuRave wrote:
Greatly appreciate your reply! I'll keep working on it over the next couple days. Depending on if there's nerfs next league, do you consider this a league starter?

NP!

I started with Smite and switched into Boneshatter around mapping, so yeah it's a fine league starter.

GL
Hi, I think I'm doing pretty good so far, can't seem to kill Sirus yet but that's probably because I haven't gotten used to dodging his mechanics lol, anyways, just wondering how much armour I should be aiming at? I feel like it's really low for what I have at the moment but I don't know what I should be replacing, any help would be very much appreciated. https://pastebin.com/8PhqUXGq.

Also, the vulnerability implicit for the oskarm gloves seem to be impossible to hit, should I just keep vaal orbing them or was I supposed to go through Alva to double corrupt. Thanks!!
"
johnniizxc wrote:
Hi, I think I'm doing pretty good so far, can't seem to kill Sirus yet but that's probably because I haven't gotten used to dodging his mechanics lol, anyways, just wondering how much armour I should be aiming at? I feel like it's really low for what I have at the moment but I don't know what I should be replacing, any help would be very much appreciated. https://pastebin.com/8PhqUXGq.

Also, the vulnerability implicit for the oskarm gloves seem to be impossible to hit, should I just keep vaal orbing them or was I supposed to go through Alva to double corrupt. Thanks!!

Hi,

I agree, you're doing quite well, good job on the gear! We're both at the same armour; around 16k with Lion's Roar.

Sirus is tricky, it's better to walk around him than Leap Slam as it can get you into trouble.

Keep working on that toon! You're close to breaking into the crazy DPS.

Here's what you want:

1) Better Replica Wings. You definitely want that Main Hand AS much higher than 55. I had to Div a cheap one in 3.15 until I got good rolls.

2) Vulnerability gloves you just buy. Vaaling is RNG, so you can get it 10 or in 5000. They cost around 1ex.

3) And then the expensive stuff (because every build should have chase items). Watcher's Eye (14ex) and Bottled Faith (15ex). These two items are a ridiculous boost to DPS.

GL

EDIT: Check Don's video on how to handle Sirus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4TAEdL0a8
Last edited by corosou on Nov 15, 2021, 10:34:17 AM
"
Mechanist_29 wrote:
nice

how do you get such high crit chance ?
"
carismatics wrote:
"
Mechanist_29 wrote:
nice

how do you get such high crit chance ?

That is what PoB is for. In the Calcs page you can mouse over the Crit Chance and see where it's coming from.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info