[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Hi! loving the build so far, what is the recommended boneshatter gem setup for bosses? I'm currently running impale, close combat, boneshatter, multistrike, melee physical damage and ancestral call for mapping and swapping out ancestral call for ruthless support for bosses.
Thanks!
"
johnniizxc wrote:
Hi! loving the build so far, what is the recommended boneshatter gem setup for bosses? I'm currently running impale, close combat, boneshatter, multistrike, melee physical damage and ancestral call for mapping and swapping out ancestral call for ruthless support for bosses.
Thanks!

Cool, thanks! Glad to hear it's doing well by you.

You got it, that's the setup. Can also use Brutality instead of Ruthless for bosses. Just not using it as much, as I like swapping Herald of Ash (mapping) > Herald of Purity (bossing).

The only other mapping change you can make is Melee Phys > Behead.

GL
Awesome thanks for the quick reply, also should i be following your gemlink setup on the POB or the one in your guide, it seems that your gem links on your POB is different from the one on your guide i.e: you're running blood and sand on your guide but not on the POB you provided thanks.
Henlo, me again. I've made incremental progress and now become very VERY tanky with my jugg.

I took a time out to check out the berserker version and it's not my style, too much finger dancing for warcries, so I rebuilt this one. It came out super duper tanky due to a really lucky belt find, but it's a little lacking on damage. What can I do to fix this? https://pastebin.com/41Zwapbp

Love to hear yer thoughts all.

Edit: Yes, I'm going to anoint Rampart asap.
Last edited by Spritz on Nov 10, 2021, 12:48:40 AM
can i use Atziri's Disfavour instead of Replica Wings of Entropy?
"
johnniizxc wrote:
Awesome thanks for the quick reply, also should i be following your gemlink setup on the POB or the one in your guide, it seems that your gem links on your POB is different from the one on your guide i.e: you're running blood and sand on your guide but not on the POB you provided thanks.

So, having one aura or not is not really a game breaking difference. You can fit it in with an Enlighten.

Either way, B&S only really applies to Pulses, so not really a big deal to have or not.

GL

"
Spritz wrote:
Henlo, me again. I've made incremental progress and now become very VERY tanky with my jugg.

I took a time out to check out the berserker version and it's not my style, too much finger dancing for warcries, so I rebuilt this one. It came out super duper tanky due to a really lucky belt find, but it's a little lacking on damage. What can I do to fix this? https://pastebin.com/41Zwapbp

Love to hear yer thoughts all.

Edit: Yes, I'm going to anoint Rampart asap.

Sweet, glad to hear it's working well!

Toon looks fine to me to get started, but you definitely want to start grabbing as much #-# phys, % phys dmg as you can, or your single target is going to be pretty bad. Replica Wings is amazing mostly because of its speed/crit, but it has very poor raw phys damage, so you need to supplement that with your rare gear and tree.

That belt is OK, but Belt of the Deceiver is better+cheap and you already have Overflowing Chalice. Also, you can grab Diamond Skin, Sentinel and Cloth & Chain, so resistances are not really a concern. Better yet, just get the cheapest Ryslatha's for 1ex that heals you 50 life per Stun.

Finally, you already have a %phys as mana jewel, so you can drop that mana flask.

GL

EDIT: Simplest thing you can do is copy the setups I posted on page 2-3.
Last edited by corosou on Nov 10, 2021, 12:20:42 PM
"
hieudoom2807 wrote:
can i use Atziri's Disfavour instead of Replica Wings of Entropy?

Absolutely! Any phys/AS/crit axe will do.

GL

EDIT: Let me clarify this by saying that Atziri's is NOT better than Replica Wings for this build and while it will work, you yourself will have to figure out how to properly scale damage with it, should you choose to go with that option.

This guide is focused around Replica Wings, it's what I recommend, have tested and verified to work in endgame.

This is a comparison of an almost impossible 30%Q + 724PDPS + perfect roll + double corrupted Atziri's vs my actual 30%Q Replica Wings in my STD toon:

Last edited by corosou on Nov 11, 2021, 5:14:26 PM
3.16 Video Update: Sirus 8!

Hi Fellas,

Finally put the 3.16 toon together and recorded Sirus 8 for you guys:

Youtube: 3.16 Boneshatter Jugg - Sirus (Awakener 8, Full Run, 1 Death)

Could/should have been deathless, but slowing down the video I appear to be taking damage before there was any visual queue, then all of the sudden the attack effect shows, by which time it's already too late and I'm dead.

Anyway, still a pretty decent run, considering how much I dislike this fight.

Here's how my 3.16 toon is looking now:

-::- 3.16 Endgame Gear -::-

I use A. Brutality on my totems when mapping.

Bossing I swap Ancestral Call > A. Brutality and put the regular Melee Phys Dmg on totem/leap. Impale is another good option for Leap/Totem. Or Life on Hit.

Enjoy and GL!
3.16 Video Update: Juiced T14 Tower Mapping Showcase!

Hi Fellas,

Since I haven't shown how the build looks mapping in 3.16, here's a nice Tower I ran earlier today.

Figured you guys wanted to see a lot of currency drops, so its a nice Nem 3 + Double Beyond + Deli + Scourge + Alva. And also seeing me barely survive eating several spicy meatballs (it was deliberate! it was deliberate! I swear...) ;)

Hope you enjoy!

Youtube: 3.16 Boneshatter Juggernaut - T14 Tower (Deli, Scourge 175, Nem 3, 2xBeyond, No-HH)

Ohh, I forgot to record the boss kill, so here's one from a similarly juiced map. Boss is a joke, takes a few secs:

GL
Great work here , i really like your work

Haha i am weird like you and i like the challenge of mostly uniques

Im seriously thinking to make this , only thing is i have zero experience with boneshater

Much respect corosou
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info