[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Sorry if this sounds stupid but what are the ailments for this build?
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Sorry if this sounds stupid but what are the ailments for this build?

I'm not sure what you mean by that question.

Ailments are detrimental effects applied to you by monsters you're killing; not stats/bonuses you acquire from gear/skills/tree.

If you're asking where DPS comes from, it's phys/impale/crit.
Last edited by corosou on Nov 2, 2021, 9:21:45 PM
Understood. Also does it make a difference if I swapped 5 Red and 1 Blue Body instead of Weapon?
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Understood. Also does it make a difference if I swapped 5 Red and 1 Blue Body instead of Weapon?

Doesn't matter which 6 socket as long as your main skill is 6L.
on your PoB for the watchers eye what does the red text for "your hit's intimidate enemies for 4 seconds" mean? as in why is that a red text?
Last edited by Veksar on Nov 3, 2021, 1:08:38 AM
"
Veksar wrote:
on your PoB for the watchers eye what does the red text for "your hit's intimidate enemies for 4 seconds" mean? as in why is that a red text?

Because PoB doesn't calculate its DPS. You need to use the "Enemy Intimidated" box in Configuration page to see the effect of this mod.
I am sorry sir, but how do you generate Rage in this build?
"
Plennendor wrote:
I am sorry sir, but how do you generate Rage in this build?

CWDT + Warlord's Mark and weapon swap setup to pre-stack before bosses you can see me using it at the start of the Uber Elder video.

GL
The Vaal gods blessed me with this beauty:

Thanks to the fortify, I can swap from the -3 max Fortification to the +3 max Fortification mastery.

I'm not crazy enough to scourge it... yet.
"
Yggdrasil42 wrote:
The Vaal gods blessed me with this beauty:

Thanks to the fortify, I can swap from the -3 max Fortification to the +3 max Fortification mastery.

I'm not crazy enough to scourge it... yet.

Very nice! Congrats :)

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info