Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 2 - Core Character Defences and Recovery

Not gonna lie. All this sounds realy good. It was needed at least.

But i still wanna get back the original Harvest mechanic. You nerfed it the hell out of it bc it was too op on early stages (you said that). Then you improves the difficulty of the game a few leagues back. But never re-buff the mechanic to match this last changes. Harvest was by far the mechanic i enjoy the most among every other single content on the game and also the most enjoyable crafting mechanic IMO.

So. I like this changes that you are doing for the next league, but still belive that it's time to get us back the original Harvest mechanic. I hope you at least think about it.
"
heavyjg wrote:
1 - The fetish for getting items from the ground is still on, that's sad without loot improvements;
2 - I see a lot of defensive buffs gated behind RNG and Passive Points, but I don't see extra points or loot improvements to deal with the RNG;
3 - On top of that, a lot of nerfs to cheap defensive mechanics.

I hope you guys are right about defenses being more easily accessible now, but this part 2 seems to me like another nerf.

Hit the nail on the head

Talking about picking items up with the current state of items on the ground is a joke
"
Zabimarupy wrote:
man you got me hyped again, sad some dudes here don't know how to interpret what they read xD!

I'm noticing a lot of the complaints are coming from people who don't even play the game.

They're definitely nerfing a lot of the easy/overtly strong options, which people that use those options will be upset about. Personally, I've always felt versatile combatant was broken and loved using it. Its changes worry me a little, but I'm very glad that they're enabling block/spell block options for other classes again.
ok that was a long read, looking promising I'd say
Poggers
RIP Ranger.

Dodge being the backup to Evasion was never broken or overpowered because when you take the hit, YOU TAKE THE HIT.

So now we can get 75% evasion with maxed out gear (lol I bet you can't get it) and get a bit of spell dodge. So where does that leave physical hits? Oh yeah, one-shot city.

You would think eva/dodge was the best defence in game... which is why everyone went armour. Sigh.
Some of you guys are completely cracked. GGG is moving entirely in the right direction with this, giving all classes more defenses. You're complaining about some auras, Blind and Dodge getting nerfed, when ultimately Evasion is finally doing what it's meant to do.

[Removed by Support] use your brains and read the post before you poop your diaper. There are fundamentally great changes at hand here, and you have a legit more diverse access to building actual defense now that isn't necessarily locked behind one singular Ascendancy.
Buff Vigilant Strike! At least give it a Vaal version or a better threshold jewel than the current spellcaster utility-only crap that it has.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 7, 2021, 2:16:38 AM
Chance to supress spells for 50% at 100% chance or just get Spell Block lol.
Why is block even in this game.. its so overpowered now.
Mathils actual cat
"
Anscendant wrote:
You guys need to increase Righteous Fire damage by 500% (more) and increase the AoE by 300%. Also buff Jugg. That would make RF JUGG at least playable again. Right now you can't even clear t1 maps with 5 mirrors of investment. Anything less than 10 mirrors and you heal the mobs instead.

Adapt to change..i played RF inquisitor this league and a buddy of mine played RF jugg..it was his first league and he managed to kill conquores/ guidans and i believe sirus.
I would suggest that you try to use POB more. RF is very much alive, you just have adapt to change :)
I appreciate changes to fortify but please don't forget about the melee poisoners who deal little hit damage but lots of melee ailment damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info