[3.17] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Non-Crit Version) | Occultist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

"
Currently I've been using Blasphemy + Punishment instead over Skitterbots - but PoE shows that skitters are a ~300k dps increase.

For those of you using Skitters, do you notice a difference in AoE clearing or is it still smooth-ish without Punishment?

Could try out something like this for aoe if you're just mapping w/o ultraheavy juice.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Nov 21, 2021, 10:35:28 AM
"
Forunke wrote:
@Bernhart

Why don't you take Gladiator's Perseverance and the 1% Attack Damage per 16 Strength Mastery?
According to PoB that's ~130k DPS for 4 points

Took it now and will try it. Thanks for the hint.
I had alot of fun with this build but its deffently peaked for me.. lv 91 and its just not performing as well as i want it to. I cant seem to get the dps id like for end game bosses, i have over 50-60ex invested in gear but there seems to be no noticable upgrades for me to push this to the next level. For gear upgrades id need another 100+ ex and i cant see that making much of a difference.
would this version be cheap than slayer version??? who is better for league start, cheap and better at map clear???

thx alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info