[3.17] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Non-Crit Version) | Occultist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

this good for mapping as well or a boss killer style?
@Bernhart

Why don't you take Gladiator's Perseverance and the 1% Attack Damage per 16 Strength Mastery?
According to PoB that's ~130k DPS for 4 points
Level 92 and swinging away, but i am having an issue with Mana, currently i do not have any:

- Mana Leech
- Mana per hit
- Mana per kill

How are you guys solving single target mana?

EDIT: i realized i was having mana issues with NO LEECH maps. i just swap one of the jewels for a +2 mana per hit.
- End of line.
- Priority one.
Last edited by Sirens_of_Titan on Nov 17, 2021, 10:55:52 PM
Why would you not go scion for this build?

Original POB:
https://pastebin.com/e8tTZJuv

Modified POB:
https://pastebin.com/E1greQVD

Faster attack / movement speed
Spell suppression nearly capped
Exploding mobs (although not as frequent) with Devastator
Swapped to way of the warrior instead of heart of darkness

And I think this tree can still be improved, I just wanted to share the concept.
Last edited by foojin on Nov 17, 2021, 7:46:51 AM
anyone know why people using atziri mirror on this , instead of the redblade banner?
"
momonami5 wrote:
anyone know why people using atziri mirror on this , instead of the redblade banner?

maybe:
- 60 Intellegence
- 30% res
- Hex Reflection
- unaffected by curses
- increasd effect of ur curses (punishment makes enemies TAKE 80% more Damage below 50% HP)

...probably every stat on the shield lolz.
- End of line.
- Priority one.
Last edited by Sirens_of_Titan on Nov 20, 2021, 7:22:29 AM
Love the build but i am having huge issues with not having enough intellect to wear the gloves.. I have all the gear in the guide almost exactly and im not sure what else to do
Hi, I'm having a great time with the build. One of the best builds I've played recently, but I'm having some problems with Wave30 simu. I can manage to reach around wave 26-28 pretty consistently but start getting a lot of one shots past wave 22-23. Anyone else farming Simulacrums, how u doing it? any tips for surviving ?

TY
"
Hawaianas wrote:
Hi, I'm having a great time with the build. One of the best builds I've played recently, but I'm having some problems with Wave30 simu. I can manage to reach around wave 26-28 pretty consistently but start getting a lot of one shots past wave 22-23. Anyone else farming Simulacrums, how u doing it? any tips for surviving ?

TY

- im thinking the same thing about end-game defenses. my fire burst ignite feels tankier with 3500 hp + Brass Dome (80% Res & no Crits)
- another layer would feel better as the current build feels like a big stick of butter: all health and no defenses
- i suppose the strength of this build is in pumping up damage and leeching which offers a lot of sustain, but the raw damage output of wave 30 simulacrum or 300% scourge is going to oneshot you eventually

- what can we layer on?
- determination?
- spell block?
- spell suppression?
- spell dodge?
- petrified blood?
- End of line.
- Priority one.
Last edited by Sirens_of_Titan on Nov 19, 2021, 11:18:36 PM
Currently I've been using Blasphemy + Punishment instead over Skitterbots - but PoE shows that skitters are a ~300k dps increase.

For those of you using Skitters, do you notice a difference in AoE clearing or is it still smooth-ish without Punishment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info