[3.17] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Non-Crit Version) | Occultist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

"
What builds can we use for leveling Occult until we can swithc over to Srength stacking?

EDIT: nvm it's shown in the video. However, is Chaosslinger an option to actual start the League with? Otherwise I would start with Exsanguinate to generate Currency.

Chaos slinger is amazing, im doing it into death's oath for fast mapping until i have enough currency to swap.
oh i love the attack mastery already.. 1% increased attack damage per 16 strength
"
scyleri wrote:
"
What builds can we use for leveling Occult until we can swithc over to Srength stacking?

EDIT: nvm it's shown in the video. However, is Chaosslinger an option to actual start the League with? Otherwise I would start with Exsanguinate to generate Currency.

Chaos slinger is amazing, im doing it into death's oath for fast mapping until i have enough currency to swap.

Do you have a PoB/tree for it?

EDIT: Playing around with the new PoB. Replacing Iron Fortress with Geofriss and Meginords with Shapers Touch gives us around 7k ES. So we would be around 15k EHP in Endgame. But we are loosing about 2kk dps according to PoB
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Oct 19, 2021, 6:06:01 AM
"
"
scyleri wrote:
"

Do you have a PoB/tree for it?

EDIT: Playing around with the new PoB. Replacing Iron Fortress with Geofriss and Meginords with Shapers Touch gives us around 7k ES. So we would be around 15k EHP in Endgame. But we are loosing about 2kk dps according to PoB

maybe shapers touch + discipline aura together with iron fortress? and some high energy schild in offhand with spelldmg on it

i have seen a other build and he uses battlemage cry in hardcore mode for some really good dps, maybe thats also something to consider.. but not sure how this cry exactly works

edit: well it would give around 3k ES but is it worth it.. guess not

i will stick with full life and more dmg then.. by the way, how do we regenerate/leech life? ( sry this build is new to me )
Last edited by TinderGirl on Oct 19, 2021, 10:14:54 AM
"
scyleri wrote:
"

I would like to play this build but as I can see it's not good as leauge starter. From the other hand I am casual player and I usually play only one character in league. Can you guys provide me some build which will be easy to swap? In video there is leveling gems part but I don't understand how you proc spellslinger with blight?
"
piecoo wrote:
"
scyleri wrote:
"

I would like to play this build but as I can see it's not good as leauge starter. From the other hand I am casual player and I usually play only one character in league. Can you guys provide me some build which will be easy to swap? In video there is leveling gems part but I don't understand how you proc spellslinger with blight?

i will start with bane/ED occultist to level and get currency in maps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5LArH94st4
Hey mate,

Few questions about your gems:

Why keep Immortal Call low? Wouldnt you want the added reduction of damage taken of it when using it in a lvl 20 cwdt anyway?

Why specifically level 3 Lifetap in your Leap Slam links?

Lastly - Why Damage on Full Life in your links? I thought it wouldn't be active with Blood Rage without having a source of overleech which the build doesn't, do I misunderstand something here?

"
Recksiek wrote:
Hey mate,

Few questions about your gems:

Why keep Immortal Call low? Wouldnt you want the added reduction of damage taken of it when using it in a lvl 20 cwdt anyway?

Why specifically level 3 Lifetap in your Leap Slam links?

Lastly - Why Damage on Full Life in your links? I thought it wouldn't be active with Blood Rage without having a source of overleech which the build doesn't, do I misunderstand something here?

It's an oversight, you can level your IC freely with lvl 20 CWDT.

Usually, lifetap is on the level needed to proc lifetap with single linked skill usage. Also, there's no big benefit to level it when it's used for "blood magic" only.

You count as Full Life even with bloodrage while your regeneration covers bloodrage degen, even if visually you may be not on the full life (like 998/1000 life).
Last edited by undelorth on Oct 22, 2021, 6:59:23 AM
From my experience this build works better with slayer than occultist on cyclone. Occultist has a better alberons build with PS/KB. Also you should consider that 3k str is way too much and you would be better off scaling a different stat such as crit and you just want to cap block with the str.

In any case, such a build is very expensive as a starter and people shouldn't try to immediately go for it. I really hope replica alberons price wont skyrocket this league.
Cool, actually didn't know about regen being able to cover the loss and activate Damage on Full Life, so that's nice to know! Rest makes sense, thanks for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info