[3.17] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Non-Crit Version) | Occultist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

"
From my experience this build works better with slayer than occultist on cyclone. Occultist has a better alberons build with PS/KB. Also you should consider that 3k str is way too much and you would be better off scaling a different stat such as crit and you just want to cap block with the str.

Why is slayer better? How to solve map clearing speed with it?
Hello is the leveling tree of the video updated with the masteries, because they released the tree after the video and there is no clues in the video on what masteries to pick. Or should i just use what i see in the pob?
"
Kingtichat wrote:
Hello is the leveling tree of the video updated with the masteries, because they released the tree after the video and there is no clues in the video on what masteries to pick. Or should i just use what i see in the pob?

You shouldn't leaguestart with it. It's literally locked behind a replica unique (replica alberon's warpath) and it won't function without it.
I'm talking about the leveling guide... its not the same items and gems

Edit: nevermind it's all in the pob...
Last edited by Kingtichat on Oct 22, 2021, 6:52:28 PM
Hello!

I saw on your three that you had heart of darkness way up of the witch section But no skills to link it with the rest of your three! How did you get this one?
So someone playing this in Scourge and how are you liking it guys ? :)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
KikosLive wrote:

I am enjoying it. It was my 2nd char, so not leveled up too far yet, but doing T16s easy enough being level 84.

League mechanic isn't bad, we are just slow at moving due to limited speed on boots and chest. But enjoying it overall.
"
KikosLive wrote:

currently farming simulacrums with it, 10/10 would play again
How did you get heart of darkness without taking the surrounding passives?
"
skeleton432 wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:

currently farming simulacrums with it, 10/10 would play again

Oh awesome, how far you get in sims? :)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info