[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
belanna wrote:
i dropped Ball Lightning completely now ... using Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 in Cyclone to get unnerve ... results in higher overall dps

I'm not following this. Then what purpose is cast while channeling serving? You no longer have anything to "cast while channeling" You're just running a 5 link with a 6th support gem that does nothing? controlled destruction is for spells too and cyclone isnt a spell so really it's a 4 link with the added benefit of sometime you unnerve?

and that's somehow more DPS. I dont see how

cast when channeling on 5 lvl give You immunity for stun ;)
"
Stanior wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
belanna wrote:
i dropped Ball Lightning completely now ... using Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 in Cyclone to get unnerve ... results in higher overall dps

I'm not following this. Then what purpose is cast while channeling serving? You no longer have anything to "cast while channeling" You're just running a 5 link with a 6th support gem that does nothing? controlled destruction is for spells too and cyclone isnt a spell so really it's a 4 link with the added benefit of sometime you unnerve?

and that's somehow more DPS. I dont see how

cast when channeling on 5 lvl give You immunity for stun ;)

Lmao true but this must be the weirdest way of getting it. Also since we're stun immune and our freeze avoidance is 100% ( thanks to Purity of Elements ), maybe we should drop Brine King as our major god and pick Araakali instead for higher recovery rate and chaos resistance ?
I don't know about the mana leech thing you're relying on your burst phase too much vs a flow DPS aka your mana bond.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 8, 2021, 3:29:47 PM
Hey guys, what did you guys level up with until you could switch to manabond? Should i lvl up with totems or self cast spells? Because im doing 0 dps right now :D
"
belanna wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Slimshadyboy wrote:
What do you think about shaper touch in order to drope manaleech and accuracy support ?
Still tryin to corrupt them to +2 energy an +2 mana...

I did this switch. The damage loss from algor mortis is barely noticeable and you get a crap load of mana/energy shield and enough accuracy to drop accuracy gem in cyclone. I went from 86% to hit to 100%.

you also lose Sap with 200% increased effectiveness though.

I know I'm losing DPS. I'm saying once you're in end game with good gear the damage loss from it did not matter for me.

I find for general mapping I wasn't even using vortex for the chill (unless you're applying chill via other means) as I'm killing everything before I even get the chance to chill.

"
belanna wrote:

This makes no sense. I'm using arc instead of ball lighting and that actually contributes a decent chunk of DPS. Sacrificing that for 10% increased spell damage seems bad, unless you're just doing this for bosses like sirus etc.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Nov 8, 2021, 6:03:00 PM
"
FrameX wrote:
Hey guys, what did you guys level up with until you could switch to manabond? Should i lvl up with totems or self cast spells? Because im doing 0 dps right now :D

I did enki's balllighting archmage build. it was super easy

somewhere around act 7-8 I started spending passive points towards this build to limit the number of regrets I needed and it resulted in a lot of deaths during those final acts lmao. If I could go back and do it again I'd just follow Enki's build to the T then swap out at lvl 70 as long as you've got all the uniques

having superfun with this build so far... i think it deserves more attention :D
Ahoy, looking to try this build but one question:

Since the mana is often empty from what I can see on the videos and we don't have 100% flask uptime on bosses, will anything that deals some chaos damage just outright kill you since there is no mana to counteract it?

Build looks great but I don't understand how that works. Thanks in advance for clarification!
Last edited by XenoPOE on Nov 9, 2021, 6:04:04 AM
Well it looks like it is gonna be like this but it really isnt... I made 3 fast levels from 89 to 92 very fast without skipping awakeners and scourge mechanics. Do try it !
In my opinion, next step on dps improvement, how to get my 7.57 aps ? ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info