[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

"
bultraaas wrote:

Any reason you're using that? Stampede overrides all increases and reductions to move speed.
Double post
Last edited by Minmaxximus on Nov 7, 2021, 4:19:20 PM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Slimshadyboy wrote:
What do you think about shaper touch in order to drope manaleech and accuracy support ?
Still tryin to corrupt them to +2 energy an +2 mana...

I did this switch. The damage loss from algor mortis is barely noticeable and you get a crap load of mana/energy shield and enough accuracy to drop accuracy gem in cyclone. I went from 86% to hit to 100%.

you also lose Sap with 200% increased effectiveness though.
managed to get to wave 29 w/ multiple double bosses ... wave 29 had both bosses too and I died to Kosis on 50% ... still w/o bottled faith and watcher's eye.

wave 30 very much farmable imo

How are you getting unnerve through the build?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
How are you getting unnerve through the build?

I'm using awakened controlled destruction of lvl 5, give You 10% chance
Last edited by Stanior on Nov 8, 2021, 8:21:22 AM
Hello,

I'm pretty new on this game and I would like to have some advices for the next big upgrade of this build (best one atm).

to sum up I often die i do not have enough life for displine aura but my damage is ok+ (sirius is up but im scared to do it).

what would be the best upgrade ? I have 3 exalts atm.

thanks ... !

Spoiler

Pob : https://pastebin.com/FH1yGMNC
Last edited by shooter15789 on Nov 8, 2021, 10:14:20 AM
i can't reach emough strength to quip mjolner, any ideas?

edit: nvm - efficient training
Last edited by soveryezomg on Nov 8, 2021, 10:47:58 AM
i dropped Ball Lightning completely now ... using Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 in Cyclone to get unnerve ... results in higher overall dps
"
belanna wrote:
i dropped Ball Lightning completely now ... using Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 in Cyclone to get unnerve ... results in higher overall dps

I'm not following this. Then what purpose is cast while channeling serving? You no longer have anything to "cast while channeling" You're just running a 5 link with a 6th support gem that does nothing? controlled destruction is for spells too and cyclone isnt a spell so really it's a 4 link with the added benefit of sometime you unnerve?

and that's somehow more DPS. I dont see how
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Nov 8, 2021, 11:46:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info