[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

"
DaihuCovei wrote:
I'm still noob, so I'm sorry if my question is stupid.

Mjolner is a weapon with 3 sockets and it says that it triggers socketed lightning gems, but the lightning gems in the build are socketed in the armor, not in the weapon.

How is Mjolner triggering the skills in the armor?

Open PoB and import the build, go to the "skills" section and you will see that "manabond" is socketed in "weapon 1" slot aka mjolnir supported by concentrated effect and controlled destruction.

In this build in general though, you have 2 "mainskills":Manabond in mjölnir and ball lightning in chest.

Ball lightning in this case is triggered by "cast while channeling" while using cyclone. You hit enemys with cyclone and this will trigger mjölnir aka manabond.
Last edited by lattenjonny on Oct 20, 2021, 6:00:55 AM
Any gameplay video? Map clearing/end game bossing would be pretty clarifying.
"
Azimov25 wrote:

I'll record some stuff in Standard today - Simulacrum probably and some bosses.
Hey man ! I spotted your build on poe.ninja last league because I was playing a Mjolner Manabond but not LL with Replica Kaom's heart and I was wondering how to push the build further.

How do you handle the leveling phase ? I had a lot of trouble finishing the acts and mapping before having my Mjolner setup.

Thanks for the guide ! :)

Edit : And since we need 300 STR for Mjolner, do you think taking Iron Will is worth the damage it gives ? (+1M dps on PoB)
Last edited by Bentouz on Oct 20, 2021, 11:03:14 AM
"
Azimov25 wrote:

Videos are added now :)

Simulacrum Wave 15-20
Shaper
Uber Elder
"
Bentouz wrote:
Hey man ! I spotted your build on poe.ninja last league because I was playing a Mjolner Manabond but not LL with Replica Kaom's heart and I was wondering how to push the build further.

How do you handle the leveling phase ? I had a lot of trouble finishing the acts and mapping before having my Mjolner setup.

Thanks for the guide ! :)

Edit : And since we need 300 STR for Mjolner, do you think taking Iron Will is worth the damage it gives ? (+1M dps on PoB)

Hey, thank you :)

I answered both questions earlier in the thread.
Iron Will is not that much more damage and this is definitely a build that you have to transition into from an existing character via Regrets.
Since you skill Convivtion of power, what is your opinion on this belt?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Graven%27s_Secret
Last edited by lattenjonny on Oct 20, 2021, 6:30:00 PM
Super excited to try this, going with this from start, regardless of how hard it will be, i just can't survive more than 1 journey trough the campaign anymore :).

Might replace BallLightning with Arc, thoughts on that?
"
lattenjonny wrote:
Since you skill Convivtion of power, what is your opinion on this belt?

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Graven%27s_Secret

the stygian vise is by far the biggest damage source of the build
"
Madivnar wrote:
Super excited to try this, going with this from start, regardless of how hard it will be, i just can't survive more than 1 journey trough the campaign anymore :).

Might replace BallLightning with Arc, thoughts on that?

Arc is better for clear, ye.

You don't have to level twice though ... you could just start with another Templar build that gets to red maps, farm currency and then respec the character with Regret Orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info