[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

can u explain for what is vitality gem in that build?
"
Deathgod121 wrote:
"
ArcyAniol wrote:
Hello there is any lvling guide to reach higher lvl then swap to mjolner? wanna try this build

You can use the Enki Ark guide till about 70 then swap.

Thank you :)
I really don't see how people are getting these insane DPS numbers and it starts to make me think there's some PoB warrior stuff going on.

I've recently gotten to T16/AW8 conq and it feels like zdps and other than a few skill gem improvements and a better belt I dont see how I can squeeze much more DPS out of my character, not enough to reach the crazy levels I see here
i didnt look at your entire char, but getting 14% cooldown recover rate on your belt will double your DPS. That did it for me was a life changer.
One tip:

Split personality and unnatural instinct r not worth it.
You are better off with small cluster with Openness or Scintillating Idea in large cluster (if you cant get your hands on Megalomaniac).
Next are rare jewels with some max mana, int, resists AND ATTACK SPEED, placed into the tree.

With total 21% inc attack speed (you can do it with three of these jewels and they go from 4 to 50c each) and you dont need silver flask to reach 6.06 APS on cyclone for maximum proc rate of Manabond.

This whole setup might result in some minor decrease of mana or ES but you gain 100% uptime on the max proc rate of Manabond.

I've got the 14% recov from the belt but I'm barely seeing any difference. my attack/cast rate is 5.66/s on pob. any help how to make this better?
https://pastebin.com/NFK4Cyqi
The true DPS of this build is not the PoB dps. The PoB dps is nothing more than the DPS 3.99s after using Arcane Cloak. Damage falls off pretty quickly after 4 secs. Made a simulator to study the dynamic behavior of this build, look at this graph and you'll get a better idea of how DPS peaks and falls off.

My PoB DPS is 7mil, which is the peak DPS as shown in the graph. The time-averaged DPS over 8 seconds is only 4.25mil.

For mana leech, I've run the simulation with a 10% mana leech cap, and the DPS change is 3.76mil to 4.44mil for a 30-sec simulation.
Also, don't skip on the Indigon rolls. The DPS difference between a max-rolled indigon (60, 25) vs a min-rolled indigon (50,20) is around 16%.

The numbers here are based on my build using Shock Nova instead of Ball Lightning.
You don't wanna leech mana like I don't know why some of you like to do that you want your flow DPS and not to rely on your burst aka arcane cloak.

Manabond being on low mana is the key thing on all times unless your cloak is up.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2021, 12:09:46 AM
"
You don't wanna leech mana like I don't know why some of you like to do that you want your flow DPS and not to rely on your burst aka arcane cloak.

Manabond being on low mana is the key thing on all times unless your cloak is up.

the whole mana leech thing just comes up in Simulacrum and Blight-ravaged maps for me. For all the other content you don't really want/need it.

But in those types of content, you want multiple uses of Arcane cloak because the bosses are so tanky and you need more burst windows.

Last league, the build had way more recovery of mana because you had 2% mana on kill from Mind Drinker and 2% mana on kill against cursed enemies from the mana/curse nodes next to +1 Curse.
Last edited by belanna on Nov 10, 2021, 2:58:02 AM
Died at 26 simu bosses didn't really seem an issue had some bad RNG mods however think the only thing missing is literally just raw mitigation I'm going to try putting determination somewhere to see if that helps.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 10, 2021, 3:21:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info