👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

If I have around 100c, should I try to do skeleton build or mages? I see the skele build is worse for clear, so I'm thinking mages. But not sure if I would have enough currency to do it.

I'm currently lvl 44 doing the league start guide, but I can change into mages if needed when I get towards 60-70!
Just chiming in that skeleton warriors is just as endgame capable as the others.
If you prefer to stay physical to take advantage of this patch you don't need to worry about ever going mages. I have done sirus A8 deathless easy and all the maven invitations other than the feared as well. Elder and shaper are a joke. Can easily do all map mods too.

And with awakened melee splash instead of brutality the clear is respectable while still nuking most map bosses in under a second.

Thanks for a great build Kay!
Hi Kay! Been following your Phys/Impale Carrion Golem build.

Just wondering, why use 3x Demon Harpy? Is it better than using Carnage Chieftain + Host Chieftain + Demon Harpy?

Thanks in advance!
"
Sp0kie wrote:
Just chiming in that skeleton warriors is just as endgame capable as the others.
If you prefer to stay physical to take advantage of this patch you don't need to worry about ever going mages. I have done sirus A8 deathless easy and all the maven invitations other than the feared as well. Elder and shaper are a joke. Can easily do all map mods too.

And with awakened melee splash instead of brutality the clear is respectable while still nuking most map bosses in under a second.

I kind of get annoyed by constantly having to summon skeles. Is that just something you are going to have to do constantly, or is there a way for them to actually follow you? The only reason I'm thinking of mages is that I'm thinking it might be a little more convenient.
"
CircAGG wrote:
"
Sp0kie wrote:

I kind of get annoyed by constantly having to summon skeles. Is that just something you are going to have to do constantly, or is there a way for them to actually follow you? The only reason I'm thinking of mages is that I'm thinking it might be a little more convenient.

No way around it really since the build is based around the blessed rebirth cluster jewel notable. After that 4 seconds of invulnerability they die really fast.

I personally like summoning constantly since it makes the AI a bit more predictable/controllable but I can see how it might not be for everyone.

EDIT: Also they do more damage on full life.
Last edited by Sp0kie on Nov 12, 2021, 2:33:45 AM
Anyone have any issues with survivability? I was rolling through acts, and now im lvl 68 in maps getting demolished. I have 4.2k life, and it's like nothing. Especially when the poison conquerer is in the map. I literally get 2 shotted. I know it's because my chaos res is low, but I didn't think it'd be this bad...
guys I tried to google but I didn't got a solid anwser and I don't know how to properly test.

Do summon skeletons count as "deaths" to trigger the recover 5% life of minions? For exemple if I keep summoning past the limit it will heal my guardian/spectres etc?
Looking back at the mage skelly PoB, I realized that you have the unnerved debuff ticked on under calcs. I can't seem to find any sources that apply unnerved anywhere in the build.

Am I missing something?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I was wondering if your using 4 specters with skeleton mages, what 4 should you have. I know with 3 it says to use 2x carnage and 1x host.
"
Hybiex wrote:
I was wondering if your using 4 specters with skeleton mages, what 4 should you have. I know with 3 it says to use 2x carnage and 1x host.

i added Arena Master to make 4 total and it seems to be working fine. i'm also in standard and obviously can't get any scourge spectres
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info