👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
TeaAddict wrote:
I'm following the Phys Carrion Golem guide and am having trouble figuring out where you are getting endurance charges.

From the cluster with Enduring composure
If i have around 10ex budget, which one do u guys recommend spider build or skeleton. I mainly want to use to play simulacrum, blight map and delirious map.
"
biheomap wrote:
Dear Kay ,
Please help me reply my question ! Why we must use amulet + 1 all intellgent gem skill ? because i see all gem we use dont have this style gem :(

Any blue gem counts as in INT gem.
"
biheomap wrote:
Dear Kay ,
Please help me reply my question ! Why we must use amulet + 1 all intellgent gem skill ? because i see all gem we use dont have this style gem :(

Majority of primary summoner builds use inteligence gems as their main skills to deal damage.

This include gems like Carrion Golems, Raise Spectre, Summon Skeletons, Raise Zombies et.c. All these gems are blue intelligence and you want to stack gem levels as much as possible on your main skills.

+ to level of gem skills are only important on your main skills. Even if there are other skills that are green or red it doesn't matter.
If your main skill is a red strength gem, then you want to get +1 to all strength skill et.c. on your gear or find other ways to increases the level of your main dps ability.
Hello, thanks for updating for summoners. I liked to play with spectres previous leagues but now sentinels + spiders is good balanced clearspeed/bossing.

A few tips for someone who need it:

Made a few changes to get more damage because of expensive GOOD wands +2. Lost some hp, but it's not a big difference, oneshot mechanic is don't care how much hp you have. Here:
Spoiler
x4 Slum Lord with anoit amulet

Blood drinker can be replaced with
Brush with death (1% of life on kill)
//tip - up of the tree is easier to get good/ok rolled Elegant Hubris and it's cheaper then the left side of the tree. (example https://imgur.com/a/GVaYnMa)

Also was bad survivability, so this changes make it's smoother:
Spoiler
Get the Glancing Blows Keystone

Flasks is up all time
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
If i have around 10ex budget, which one do u guys recommend spider build or skeleton. I mainly want to use to play simulacrum, blight map and delirious map.

i run the skeleton mage, not the tank but the dps one. i did a T16 blighted map last night solo deathless and not a single monster got to the pump where i just stood releasing skeletons lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Hi
Thanks for this great Build, playing Skeleton Mages, LV 94 ATM and really good clear speed

Got a few questions for improvements
- Spectres : got 1 free space in my Helmet (don't need Minions Life) , what would be better to improve my DPS : more support for spectres (predator, increased critical chance, or other), a golem (using stone atm) or Animate Guardian with Good Gear ?
- Gloves : using Vixen, but see a lot of builds with Breathstealer Gauntlets. Is the 2nd curse with Vixen better than Breathstealer's Blighted spores + 2nd anointment

Here is My POB
https://pastebin.com/PNVFZHbJ

Thanks by advance for all advices !!
Hello, im doing skele mages, is the crit chance 100%? Im having a hard time figuring if I should bother with crit chance or not, since I see so many people not using Increased crit chance support
Did anybody test SO on bosses?
How it is bad now or no actual difference if no special positioning is done?
I'm currently sitting at about 125 chaos orbs and I'm pretty stuck. I'm looking at things to buy and it all looks more or less the same to me.

Currently level 78, on the Minion Army build, but the goal is to transition to Skeleton Mages at some point.

Don't know if that amount of chaos is enough to get a foot in the door of the mages build or not, I wouldn't mind being sub-optimal or anything, it's not like right now I have the best stuff.

I can afford OK versions of the required unique items, but accessories and weapons are apparently at least doubling my current budget, even on the bad versions of them.

Please direct me a little, my characters are public. Any advice welcome. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info