👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
Hybiex wrote:
I was wondering if your using 4 specters with skeleton mages, what 4 should you have. I know with 3 it says to use 2x carnage and 1x host.

Try 1 carnage and host chieftains, a pale seraphim, and an arena master.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Hello, currently going Skele Mages.

Is there anything glaring that you think needs improving or any next upgrades to improve damage.
POB -
https://pastebin.com/epxXDRGQ

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Nov 12, 2021, 11:28:22 AM
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
guys I tried to google but I didn't got a solid anwser and I don't know how to properly test.

Do summon skeletons count as "deaths" to trigger the recover 5% life of minions? For exemple if I keep summoning past the limit it will heal my guardian/spectres etc?
Yes, re-summoning counts as minion death. Or at least this is how it worked few leagues ago.

For reference, check this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2829644
Just completed the feared with the skeleton warrior build!

First time ever doing it. Only 1 death too.
"
Sp0kie wrote:
Just completed the feared with the skeleton warrior build!

First time ever doing it. Only 1 death too.

it feels good doing harder content. 2 nights ago i did the hidden with the skelemage dps build and died once to lag.

Kay is good with builds that don't cost a fortune. but the build is not cheap either lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
hello you could probably make all kinds of golems sooner and maybe work more with golems that sometimes there are strong golem builds

Are you still updating builds?
I'm very curious about your take on the Spectres.
If not, well I guess we'll have to wait. :)

Hope you're enjoying the league!
So many things aren't updated that it makes it very confusing when trying to follow. Pure Spectres pastebin is still using the old skill tree. Flasks aren't updated (in new and old guides), etc.
Last edited by Heyitspars on Nov 14, 2021, 2:21:01 PM
"
Heyitspars wrote:
So many things aren't updated that it makes it very confusing when trying to follow. Pure Spectres pastebin is still using the old skill tree. Flasks aren't updated (in new and old guides), etc.

the images/thumbnails of the builds are clearly colorcoded to represent from/for which league they are. Red with the scourge logo, or the 6 builds at the top are up2date.

It's not that confusing.
"
Crafted Shaper/Warlord shield with 'recover 5% life when block'

How to craft the 'recover 5% life when block' mod to a shield?

How to craft that shield? (League starter shield.)

What did you mean "crafting"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info