I made a map! (updated 4/3/12 - 0.9.8)

Thank you! I needed this.
[8bits of fury]
[I <3 LSDJ & Nanoloop]

nicely done and that does help for new players. I was trying to make something similar to this, since its alot to take in at first, so great job
rawrawr
This map leaves out the 'Glyphs' quest objective for Mud Flats. Every other area has the objective listed: Medecine, Dweller, Wicked Spear, etc.
You're right! Fixed that, updated the version number to stay current, and reuploaded the map. Here's the new link.

http://i.imgur.com/t9RfV.png
Last edited by DemonicGoblin on Dec 5, 2011, 2:06:09 AM
Another thing I noticed is that you don't have a 'Star' for River Crossings nor Waterfall Cave 2. In River Crossings you must bring the Wicked Spear and the Baleful Gem to the Cathedral Entrance. It is a required quest objective. In Waterfall Cave 2 you must use the Combined Amulet on the Dark Altar to advance to the next difficulty. It is also a required quest objective. These are a little less straigtforward though, so it's up to you if/how you convey these tasks.

Your map is excellent by the way. Thank you for creating it as it certainly clarifies a lot of for beginners.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Dec 5, 2011, 2:03:28 PM
Good job!
Kill or be killed
Sweet find here! It truely does pay to read the forums!

Thanks alot MCL
CarnivalKlowns@D2Jsp.org
Marauder: BOWKLEY lvl 55 ( DEFAULT )
Read the PoE forums! There are great finds!
this information really needs to be in the game. this is great info but you shouldnt have to alt tab to get a "world map". i hope they have plans of adding this
Drizz - League of Legends US
"
EvilDruidNE wrote:
this information really needs to be in the game. this is great info but you shouldnt have to alt tab to get a "world map". i hope they have plans of adding this

Disagree with you.. its ok to expect people to have some degree of basic reading capability and understanding of read text. You have a "quest-book" and quest givers always tell you where you need to go next, if its somehow not plain to see.

I like the map, but game is ok without one (well d2 didnt have one either you know)
P67 Extreme4 - Intel Core i7-2600K CPU @ 3,40Ghz (8 core)-Sandy Bridge - SeaSonic SS-620GB 620W - G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 1600, 16Gbytes - R6950 MSi Twin Frozr III - Thermalright X-Silent 140 - Fractal Design Define R3, Black Pearl - Scythe SlipStream 120mm x 3
I am thankful for this map, I use it frequently. Much appreciated, OP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info