I made a map! (updated 4/3/12 - 0.9.8)

"
DarkRookie wrote:
"
Love the new web version! (works fine for me in IE8)

What kinda fool uses IE

I've just never had any discernable problems using IE for the last umpteen years. I used Firefox also before my last W7 reinstall, I just haven't reinstalled it yet. But I've hade more issues with FF than I have with IE.

But I suppose I need to get it installed again sine the rest of the world QQs about IE so much.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"
"
DarkRookie wrote:
"
Love the new web version! (works fine for me in IE8)

What kinda fool uses IE

I've just never had any discernable problems using IE for the last umpteen years. I used Firefox also before my last W7 reinstall, I just haven't reinstalled it yet. But I've hade more issues with FF than I have with IE.

But I suppose I need to get it installed again sine the rest of the world QQs about IE so much.

dont bow to their pressure smitty.

in my company we can only use IE since so many of the commercial sites we have to deal with code mainly for IE. IE 9 is a very good browser IMO.

in fact i think the skill calc here works better frm me in IE9 than in chrome :p

~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Feb 9, 2012, 1:32:19 PM
IE 9 is a huge improvement from what IE8 was. I only ask that you not use IE8 and lower because I know what can happen. I don't test with IE9 and higher because there are less errors with them in the layout. I'm sure there less issues with IE 9. I only said don't use IE to make sure you have the best viewing experience.

Designers have to jump through countless hoops to make all IE versions display the page correctly.
Can I ask why this was unstickied? I know that there is one in the game now, but I feel likeone outside of the game is helpful as well because of the mob list and it lists all areas instead of area hubs like the Chamber of Sins.

Also it has been updated a bit to add some corrections, some of which are probably not noticeable.
I agree, this had a nice place on top of this board :(

I used it often.
This map seems to be missing some unique monsters

1) Hailrake in Tidal Islands
2) Oozeback Bloom in Mud Flats
3) Plague Vomit in Fetid Pool
4) Bone Eater in The Ledge
5) Ironpoint the Forsaken in Rocky Climb

"
FaceLicker wrote:
This map seems to be missing some unique monsters

1) Hailrake in Tidal Islands
2) Oozeback Bloom in Mud Flats
3) Plague Vomit in Fetid Pool
4) Bone Eater in The Ledge
5) Ironpoint the Forsaken in Rocky Climb

Thanks. I'm never sure which Rare monsters are actually unique and always appear. These will be added in a few minutes.

I am sure there are more in A2. I'll just have to play more to find them.

"
ArticTiger wrote:
I agree, this had a nice place on top of this board :(

I used it often.

Just be sure to keep the web map bookmarked. The URL shouldn't change for a while.
Last edited by DemonicGoblin on Feb 17, 2012, 3:23:09 PM
nice, thanks
UPDATE!

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE MAP

In this version I fixed a few things and updated it (roughly) for 0.9.8. Monster names may be incorrect, but most of the data should be okay.

The tooltips will now flip to the left side of the box if there is not enough space on the right side. However, if there isn't enough space on either, they will not show up. I recommend not viewing the map at less than 500 pixels in width.

Also, I added a border to match the site, as well as a dark theme to also match the site. To enable the dark theme, click on the information (i) at the top corner, and at the bottom of this box there will be two links to themes: Light (default), and Dark (matches the site well).

If you find any errors, please let me know. Some of the placeholder enemies might be renamed now. I haven't had a keen eye out for them though. I did catch the change for the prison names, however.
I have added some keys to the DemonicGoblin's awesome map to make it a bit better:

http://templeofexiles.com/sites/default/files/Map.html

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info